Callaway Razr X Irons - All Lines

We have added this to the home page in a THP First Look. Please do sound off with what your favorite is, in the comments section, retweet it, etc...

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=10839

sweet! i sounded off on the home page and wanted to sound off here as well. i've had my little rant about the name and other than that, i quite like these. busy cavities don't really bother me, and it seems to be the norm anymore anyway. i mean, look at the mizzie jpx800's, that's a busy cavity yet no one complains about it. at any rate, i much prefer the tour and forged version, giving the slight edge to the forged offering. i've heard so many wonderful things about the DF's that the razr forged are on my hit list. again, i can't wait to see them and i can't wait to ask more questions about them while we have them on the range.

I really do like the look of the forged clubs. I think it seems like Callaway is tagging behind Taylormade with the Razor X clubs. Even though it doesn't look like the R9, it does have a similar style to it. I wonder how much the Taylormade forge club that suppose to be coming out will look like the Callaway forged.

If I were to buy these irons, I would get the forged without question. I guess I should go say that on the home page...

If I were to buy these irons, I would get the forged without question. I guess I should go say that on the home page...

This will be a good test then. You get to hit all 3 this weekend. So based on aesthetics you choose those, now we will get you all teed up and hitting them and see what you see then.

Setho -- You are going to actually get to hit or maybe even play these you lucky dawg! Lord have mercy what a fun outing this is going to be. Green with envy!

The more I see these the more I really want to hit them. Especially the Tours. As long as they aren't too much club for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forged are a good looking club...didn't the X-24's just come out? OEM's are releasing clubs like its going out of style. I just got back in to golf after a 10 year layoff has it always been like this?

This will be a good test then. You get to hit all 3 this weekend. So based on aesthetics you choose those, now we will get you all teed up and hitting them and see what you see then.

I am very interested to see what I would choose too. I think that the long irons will be telltale in that decision because I don't own a 3H anymore. If they have slightly more forgiveness than blades, I imagine that they forged clubs won't be for me which is just fine because a lower score looks better than GE or Players Irons in the bag.

Setho -- You are going to actually get to hit or maybe even play these you lucky dawg! Lord have mercy what a fun outing this is going to be. Green with envy!

haha. I absolutely cannot wait!

can't wait to hear your thoughts seth! i know how much you like the DF's buddy.

can't wait to hear your thoughts seth! i know how much you like the DF's buddy.

I can't wait to know my thoughts. I went back and looked at the pictures again and the Razr X Tour irons look the most like my DF's. I will know in a few days hehehe (that is me giggling like a little girl).

I can't wait to know my thoughts. I went back and looked at the pictures again and the Razr X Tour irons look the most like my DF's. I will know in a few days hehehe (that is me giggling like a little girl).

well, i know that the razr x forged are suppose to be an "improved" version of what you have as well as combining a little bit from the x forged irons, so perhaps you are right, maybe the tours will offer the sleek lines you like with the DF forgiveness you like. time will tell.

yeah, I am lookin got hear your comparisons/feedback on these from the weekend.

JB, have you been messing around with these at all?

JB, have you been messing around with these at all?

Nope. Have not even taken the plastic off of them. Figured the guys could try these out this weekend and be the first.

Nope. Have not even taken the plastic off of them. Figured the guys could try these out this weekend and be the first.

man, you have some will power! its such a great feeling taking the plastic off....I thoroughly enjoyed that at the outting

man, you have some will power! its such a great feeling taking the plastic off....I thoroughly enjoyed that at the outting

Listen to our last Greenside Radio show. We talk about that very thing as I unbox a putter.

Listen to our last Greenside Radio show. We talk about that very thing as I unbox a putter.

I heard it! I also heard it get dropped off during the show.

real american hero

real american hero

phil mickelson? yep, i wonder if he's playing the razr forged or if he's still sticking with the protos?

phil mickelson? yep, i wonder if he's playing the razr forged or if he's still sticking with the protos?

they dont make them in LH....hehe, I kid, I dont know

they dont make them in LH....hehe, I kid, I dont know

they'll be making all 3 versions of the razr's in LH my friend! i may be bringing the forged pain!

they'll be making all 3 versions of the razr's in LH my friend! i may be bringing the forged pain!

NICE! I know how disappointed you were with the diablos not being LH. just when you get your 2.0 distances dialed in, you will go back to hitting like a poooo....hehe

Back