Callaway Razr X Tour Irons

Received my RXTs on Friday and was able to make it out for a round yesterday. Very solid clubs. Coming from X-20s, the RXTs are much easier to draw or fade without worrying about overcooking the side spin. Still have some offset, but no where near as much as the X-20s. Look at address is fantastic. Much cleaner lines and smaller profile. Distance is about the same as I was getting with the X-20s, but swings weight is a tad higher for most of the set. Good feel off the clubface and just enough forgiveness on off center hits.

Received my RXTs on Friday and was able to make it out for a round yesterday. Very solid clubs. Coming from X-20s, the RXTs are much easier to draw or fade without worrying about overcooking the side spin. Still have some offset, but no where near as much as the X-20s. Look at address is fantastic. Much cleaner lines and smaller profile. Distance is about the same as I was getting with the X-20s, but swings weight is a tad higher for most of the set. Good feel off the clubface and just enough forgiveness on off center hits.

Congrats on the new set. I still think the RXT's are a phenomenal iron and I still have mine because of that opinion.

Reviving an old thread to show off the new sticks. Traded in an older set of AP1s for em and am beyond excited. I had been looking for a "tour" iron to try out without losing too much forgiveness and I think these fit the bill. Hit about 50 balls with them just now and they felt very nice once I got dialed in. Can't wait to put them on the course Saturday!! Is anyone else still gaming these??
he5e8a9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reviving an old thread to show off the new sticks. Traded in an older set of AP1s for em and am beyond excited. I had been looking for a "tour" iron to try out without losing too much forgiveness and I think these fit the bill. Hit about 50 balls with them just now and they felt very nice once I got dialed in. Can't wait to put them on the course Saturday!! Is anyone else still gaming these??
he5e8a9e.jpg

Sorry not sure why the pic came out all weird. iPhone.....

Just went and hit 100 balls on the range and swear at least 70 of them went exactly where I wanted to put them. It was the best ball striking of my life lol. I love these irons!

Sounds like you found the perfect club for you. Congrats.

I am going to bump this thread as I found a smoking deal on a 4-PW set today that is calling my name. How many of you guys are still playing the Tours?

I am going to bump this thread as I found a smoking deal on a 4-PW set today that is calling my name. How many of you guys are still playing the Tours?

I am no longer gaming them but they are a great set of irons. I've often thought about putting them back in the bag. The forgiveness is there with these and they leave a nice divot. If I ever find a used set at a price I can't pass I'll probably re-purchase them.

I am no longer gaming them but they are a great set of irons. I've often thought about putting them back in the bag. The forgiveness is there with these and they leave a nice divot. If I ever find a used set at a price I can't pass I'll probably re-purchase them.

Alright thanks. I speced them to my old R11 set I had and they were close. Couldn't find offset measurements though but I may take the deal on them.

I'd say buy em. If you dont like them shoot me a PM lol.

Everything I read they are kind of between game improvements and players

I'd agree with that. I think anyone with a semi-consistant swing could game them no problem.

Alright thanks. They are stock stiff S300 which should be ok for my swing speed

These showed up today. Only hit one cause it's dark but it felt nice. Sold whack on contact.

Back