Callaway Staff Bags for Morgan Cup 2.0

staff bags are awesome

I must have missed this. I just now saw the link on Facebook. Unbelievable! Tim, I am as excited FOR you as you were to get it. Big ups to Callaway Golf for their unbelievable support of MC 2.0. I am so happy for all of you staffers. Eat up this experience!

Man, that is killer! Great video .. and go Cowboys!

Great pics of that amazing bag Tim, it's a beaut. Also, that card from Callaway is pretty awesome.

Awesome bag Tim. I'm excited to see all of the equipment coming in to all the staffers over the next several months. Enjoy!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Great looking bag Tim !

Glad you like your staff bag Tim!

Personally i'm not too fond of the Callaway staff bag. But thats just me :)

Great bag! I saw that loving little glance you were giving it, Tim hehe. Some excited Cally staffers out there today I bet.

Great bag Tim!

Congrats Tim, and thanks for sharing your opening video!

Came home today and this was waiting for me on the steps!!!!!!! OMG was it gorgeous!!

Came home today and this was waiting for me on the steps!!!!!!! OMG was it gorgeous!!

Congrats bro....kinda funny how the 2 Tim's get them first!

One of my favorite looking staff bags of all time. Great videos guys!!

another video of the surprise I found in the staff bag!!

Hmm an East Coaster got his. So your saying theres a chance! Congrats Timx2!

Hmm an East Coaster got his. So your saying theres a chance! Congrats Timx2!

Dude check the pockets when you get yours!!! There are sneaky presents hiding in there!!

Awesome unboxing videos of a beautiful staff bag. Congrats guys, and those little surprises in the pockets are a really nice touch.

Looks like Callaway likes guys named Tim, they got their bags first....lol. Anyway, I just got done with my round of golf and checked my phone. I had taken the day off work to play, and my boss text me and said a large package from Callaway Golf was delivered to the office. So now it looks like I'm heading to office! There is no way I am waiting til tomorrow to check that puppy out!

You Callaway boys are going to be looking mighty sharp with those spiffy looking Tour bags :clapp:. Great pics!

Nice unboxing video Ghsace. I really love that Callaway Bag

very slick looking staff bags gentlemen...
oooo and sneaky surprises, very nice!

Back