Callaway Staff Bags for Morgan Cup 2.0

Nice bag other Tim. I'm not expecting mine till next week.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice videos ghsace. Love the excitement.

Great video Timx2 lol, you could really tell how excited you were and it made the video just that much better.

I was so fired up! And then when I found the balls it just took me to a whole different level!!

unboxing video is uploading EXTREMELY slowly, so here are the pics I took of the staff bag! Such a beautiful bag, more beautiful than it looks in the photos, you have to see it to get the full effect of the composite look to it. It is AMAZING! Thanks again so much THP and Callaway Golf for allowing me to carry this truly amazing bag.

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

The bag is amazing, but what a kind gesture by Callaway to include a sleeve of the HEX Black Tour balls and the letter. Thanks again to such an amazing company.

Video is at 10%, will post as soon as it is finished. Until then I am going to go sit and stare at it.

Nice pics Brad-d, you guys are looking great.

Nice looking bag there B-Rad! That Razr bag is nice looking. Plus get some sweet balls to try out. Congrats bro!

These bags are just sweet I've never been so proud to be a wanna be in my life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This bag looks sharper everytime I see it. Very cool design Callaway went with.

--
tapatalk

Looks awesome Bradd. Definitely the bag of a winner!

Great video's Tim & Tim & Bradd!

I had a big box waiting for me by the door when I got back from the course this evening! Video has been filmed, will post it shortly.

Wow. Just WOW.

I had a big box waiting for me by the door when I got back from the course this evening! Video has been filmed, will post it shortly.

Wow. Just WOW.

Cool, I'm glad you got yours Smallie!! Can't wait to see the video!

From now on I am shooting all videos from my phone. For some reason my phone vids upload in about 5 minutes. The unboxing video for my bag has been going for about an hour and a half and is only at 21%, can anyone tell me what the problem is? Am I doing something wrong? The estimated time is 2095 minutes...

From now on I am shooting all videos from my phone. For some reason my phone vids upload in about 5 minutes. The unboxing video for my bag has been going for about an hour and a half and is only at 21%, can anyone tell me what the problem is? Am I doing something wrong? The estimated time is 2095 minutes...

What kind of camera did you use? I use a Flip Ultra HD and mine seemed like it took forever last night.

What kind of camera did you use? I use a Flip Ultra HD and mine seemed like it took forever last night.

The uploads take forever if you are doing them from the Flipshare program. It's easier to take the video, store it on your computer, and then directly upload it to the Youtube site, or use IMovie if you're on a Mac.

Weird. I'm using an HD camcorder at 720p resolution and my recent unboxing video of my Classic took a little over 15 mins.

The uploads take forever if you are doing them from the Flipshare program. It's easier to take the video, store it on your computer, and then directly upload it to the Youtube site, or use IMovie if you're on a Mac.
Yes, I always upload to my computer first.

I just put the file on my computer, and from there I went to YouTube and clicked "upload" and then selected the correct file. I think maybe its just time to invest in one of those little handheld video cameras that are made for uploading right to YouTube.

Wow. Just WOW.

Nice man! Almost everyone got theirs!!

Back