Callaway UPro MX GPS

Man, I almost bought this thing twice! So glad I waited...sorry for all you guys that were early adopters.

Mine worked fine but took up callaway on the offer so i could get a rangefinder instead. Going to go with the Diablo Octance rangefinder they offer once i get my gift card. Loved the Upro MX and didn't have problems with mine just wished the site would of been fully functional and if the battery would of lasted longer.

I did my share of complaining about Callaway in this thread so its only fair to balance that out with a compliment to them for stepping up and righting this matter. My upro mx is back with them at this point with a cash refund pending. Hopefully they can find a way to bring this product back to market, bug free.

I sent mine back yesterday, I opted for the cash refund. Callaway did the right thing by offering this recall.

Man, I almost bought this thing twice! So glad I waited...sorry for all you guys that were early adopters.

Same here. I followed this thread and stayed away myself. Could not be happier with my Golf Buddy.

got my envelope yesterday, probably sending it back Monday

I still have mine- used it at muirfield and OSU scarlet courses this week since skycaddie didn't have them mapped.

Been working fine, still can't beat the size this thing packs

are you bringing this to TMC? I'm still intrigued by this once all the kinks get ironed out.

How is the envelope shipped to you? I requested my return package last weekend but have not heard anything yet.

its an envelope inside an envelope, I think from the day I requested it, til I got it was 5 days, so yours may be on the way as well

Got my mailer today. uPro MX going back tomorrow : (

When did you request yours?

Tucsondivots, I submitted via the Callaway online refund site on 8.2.2011, so it took 9 working days to get my mailer.

I still have mine- used it at muirfield and OSU scarlet courses this week since skycaddie didn't have them mapped.

Been working fine, still can't beat the size this thing packs

i still have mine also and it works well for me too

dropping mine off tomorrow, cant support an inferrior product that doesnt fully work

I decided to send mine back, it seems to keep locking up or going back to the scorecard...I wish callaway could have fix this.

mine is officially gone, hoping the money gets here faster than 6 weeks

Been waiting for a week now on my gift card and still nothing. Hopefully it will be here soon.

Been waiting for a week now on my gift card and still nothing. Hopefully it will be here soon.

yeah I think they said those you will get in 2 weeks or so if I remember correctly

yeah I think they said those you will get in 2 weeks or so if I remember correctly

yep within 2 weeks is what they said. Once Wednesday hits i'll call if i don't have it.

I got mine as a Father's day gift. I hated to have to ask for the receipt but ultimately found out it was purchased from an ebay seller. I cannot blame anyone for saving money but now I do not know if I qualify for any of the refund offers. I got my return "kit" and was ready to send it in when I noticed a statement that said "ineligible items would not be returned". I am not trying to "game" Callaway but think whether it was purchased new from ebay or a retailer has nothing to do with the problems. I have asked Callaway several times for input but do not want to send it in and then never get a refund or my upro mx back. Has anyone else encountered this situation?

I got mine as a Father's day gift. I hated to have to ask for the receipt but ultimately found out it was purchased from an ebay seller. I cannot blame anyone for saving money but now I do not know if I qualify for any of the refund offers. I got my return "kit" and was ready to send it in when I noticed a statement that said "ineligible items would not be returned". I am not trying to "game" Callaway but think whether it was purchased new from ebay or a retailer has nothing to do with the problems. I have asked Callaway several times for input but do not want to send it in and then never get a refund or my upro mx back. Has anyone else encountered this situation?
Tucson:
Callaway has stated on their website and the document I received with the mailer "purchase receipt(s) if available" at the bottom and also in the 2nd paragraph "if available, please include your receipt(s) of purchase"

I'm glad I didn't break down and buy this. It's a shame there were so many problems.

Just got my gift card few mins ago in an email. Already spent it on the Lr550 Rangefinder. Got Gift Card exactly 2 weeks after they received my device.

Just got my gift card few mins ago in an email. Already spent it on the Lr550 Rangefinder. Got Gift Card exactly 2 weeks after they received my device.
Thanks for the update. My returned uPro MX was received & signed for on 8.23.11 I opted for the Refund Check. Hopefully sometime in September.

anyone get any money in the mail yet?

Back