Good luck with that. Like I said, it's a mockery of the chipping game haha. Plus I love chipping. The one time out of ten I could actually be successful with it is not worth it.

Like riding a moped.

You need to embrace it man. One day the first stroke every junior golfer will learn will be the chutt. #teamchutt

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

You need to embrace it man. One day the first stroke every junior golfer will learn will be the chutt. #teamchutt

Not a chance! Get practicing that short game haha. Chutting will be a thing of the past.

Not a chance! Get practicing that short game haha. Chutting is the future of golf.

Fixed it for you buddy. You are most welcome.

I have been pondering about the putter shaft and its influence on chutting. I wonder if a putter shaft fitting will be beneficial for chutting.

I have been pondering about the putter shaft and its influence on chutting. I wonder if a putter shaft fitting will be beneficial for chutting.

yea for sure! I would take your putter to a master fitter who is qualified for a proper chutting fitting. There is only like two in the country with this type skill so good luck. Oh by the way, we have one at the goat track who can bend your putter, to produce optimum chutting skills.

On the very first hole I saw a chutt. I just shook my head.

Before this thread, I wouldnt have thought anything of it, but now it angers me.
yea for sure! I would take your putter to a master fitter who is qualified for a proper chutting fitting. There is only like two in the country with this type skill so good luck. Oh by the way, we have one at the goat track who can bend your putter, to produce optimum chutting skills.

For the love of goodness! What you going to install DG Spinner shaft in your putter? When will the chutting ever stop!

that is an interesting ponder, the impact of different weighted shafts on the chutt. Shafts are important for everything else, so I have to assume thsi holds tru for chutting as well.

I just like saying the word

Chut ting

Sounds dirty.

Imagine putting a DG Spinner in a Nike Method? Good lord... lol

hmm chutting with the method could be lethal, that face is HOT, cant say Ive ever tried that one

On the very first hole I saw a chutt. I just shook my head.

Before this thread, I wouldnt have thought anything of it, but now it angers me.

As it should! Down with chutting! Wedges all the way.

Was playing my morning round with the normal group of guys I play with and the guy I play match play with had a shot just in the rough off of 18 and decided to chutt it. I shook my head and he hit it 10 ft short and 3 ft to the right. Never chutt, he lost the back, total and 18 with that shot...

Seriously. Tappin'.

I bought a wedge with more bounce today, just so that I wouldn't have to chutt. I'm hoping I lose this bad habit.

Was playing my morning round with the normal group of guys I play with and the guy I play match play with had a shot just in the rough off of 18 and decided to chutt it. I shook my head and he hit it 10 ft short and 3 ft to the right. Never chutt, he lost the back, total and 18 with that shot...

Seriously. Tappin'.

I absolutely love chutting lack of success stories. Thanks for sharing Greg!!

I avoid it like the plague. Today I thought I hit the green, so I put my bag down by the next tee box (100+ yards from the green) and just grabbed my putter. Turns out I was just barely in the rough. Ran all the way back to get a wedge and got up and down. No chutting for me.

As it should! Down with chutting! Wedges all the way.

I suggest you bend a wedge to 0-4* so you can chutt stealthily. I know you want to do it.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Sounds like he needs to practice. #badchuttingisnotthefaultofchutting.

Thought you would like that ; )

Seriously. Tappin'.

I avoid it like the plague. Today I thought I hit the green, so I put my bag down by the next tee box (100+ yards from the green) and just grabbed my putter. Turns out I was just barely in the rough. Ran all the way back to get a wedge and got up and down. No chutting for me.

You belong on #TeamNoChutt Dam. Awesome.

I suggest you bend a wedge to 0-4* so you can chutt stealthily. I know you want to do it.

I believe that's called a hybrid haha.. and I have no issues with a hybrid from the rough.

I wonder if we have any fitters in our area. You are lucky to have one down there! And if there are no fitters in my area, it could be a multimillion dollar business opportunity that's just waiting to be had.

I wonder if we have any fitters in our area. You are lucky to have one down there! And if there are no fitters in my area, it could be a multimillion dollar business opportunity that's just waiting to be had.

theres obviously a existing market for it already!

They can make a club specifically for this! You replace a 60 degree wedge with a Putter that goes easily through the grass so that you can chutt it out! I don't know how you would make said club, but that would be AWESOME!

theres obviously a existing market for it already!

Yeah if I had the capital I would roll on the business idea. I wonder how hard it would be to get a endorsement from Rory and other PGA chutters. It would be golden having them in a tv ad talking about chutting and getting fit for it.

Back