They can make a club specifically for this! You replace a 60 degree wedge with a Putter that goes easily through the grass so that you can chutt it out! I don't know how you would make said club, but that would be AWESOME!

thats right, and pure intimidation for your opponent when you pull out 2 putters at once!

MD441....I embraced the chutt after the video surfaced and supported you in your efforts. I would appreciate a vote of VP for #teamchutt??

Kind of an open and Chutt case for team NOChutt.

Chutting well as an amateur is tough man. You need more practice, and you will get it down. Don't write it off so quickly.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Need thicker rough for true chutt Freddie. I will say I got a good laugh out of the video though. Haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

Haha...I chutted a few times sat....I just don't call it that or see why this thread has so many posts

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Oops, you just called it that. hehehe

I sadly did this today. Was about 8 inches into the rough, which due to drought isn't so rough. The hole was very close, but was very downhill and a shot past the hole would go 8-10 ft by. So, short was better than long, and my wedges tend to miss long so I pulled out the chutter.

I spent most of my last round quietly laughing to myself: I played in a mini tournament and at one point all 3 other guys were off the green and chutting... 3 chutts in a row.

Needless to say, I tanked the rest of the round... can't swing a club well after a hefty dose of eye bleach. Yuk.

I sadly did this today. Was about 8 inches into the rough, which due to drought isn't so rough. The hole was very close, but was very downhill and a shot past the hole would go 8-10 ft by. So, short was better than long, and my wedges tend to miss long so I pulled out the chutter.

BOOM! Welcome to #TeamChutt

Tap Tap Taparoo

YES! Logic continues to prevail! Well played dude, hopefully that's the last chutt you ever have to experience!

A well rounded golfer will have a solid chutt shot in his back pocket. Your first chutt should never be your last. Practice makes perfect. #teamchutt.

A well rounded golfer will have a solid chutt shot in his back pocket. Your first chutt should never be your last. Practice makes perfect. #teamchutt.

hahaha! OR, a well rounded golfer would chip it close like Freddie did!

hahaha! OR, a well rounded golfer would chip it close like Freddie did!

How is it well rounded to only have 1 shot choice available when you can have 2? A chip was his best option because he probably practices chipping and not chutting, but with a more refined chutting game it would be much closer if not better. #chuttinainteasy

How is it well rounded to only have 1 shot choice available when you can have 2? A chip was his best option because he probably practices chipping and not chutting, but with a more refined chutting game it would be much closer if not better. #chuttinainteasy

1 - Lob
2 - Punch and run
3 - Pitch

etc... haha

5 - Drag Putt.

It's a natural progression.

I could be wrong, but I think drag putting is against the rules. However chutting is not.

That is awesome!!!! Not to chut. Stupid chut

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

If one were to chutt with one of my beauties, they would be footing the bill for said beauty and I don't think many would care to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If one were to chutt with one of my beauties, they would be footing the bill for said beauty and I don't think many would care to do that.

Firmly on #TeamNoChutt.

I dig that Jman. Chutting is the worst.

Back