I will wait for a final ruling from the President of #TeamChutt but I do believe it has to be from the rough, not the fringe to be consider a true chutt.

this is correct, fringe putting doesnt not qualify as a chutt, you gotta extend out to the rough to attempt this awesome shot

It's 33 pages, but I am not sure if I would describe it as awesomeness. :bulgy-eyes:

Love the Madness WEag.

I plan to golf this evening. I will refuse to even let my putter rest in rough, let alone putt from it.

Love the Madness WEag.

I plan to golf this evening. I will refuse to even let my putter rest in rough, let alone putt from it.

End the segregation of the putters and the rough Dan! Diversity is the spice of life. It's 2012!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Instead of 3 wedges, it will be 3 putters, depending on the rough of course.

you almost tricked me into thinking chutting is ok..... but im not falling for your extra putter tricks!

you almost tricked me into thinking chutting is ok..... but im not falling for your extra putter tricks!

Ah come one Buck. Find an old putter, throw a DG Spinner in it and go to work...haha

End the segregation of the putters and the rough Dan! Diversity is the spice of life. It's 2012!

Hey definitely! And why not, let's start using drivers from the bunkers and ball retrievers from the tee!

hey definitely! And why not, let's start using drivers from the bunkers and ball retrievers from the tee!

drunking!!!! Brilliant!!!!!

Is it still bad if you actually use a lofted chutter?

odyssey-marxman-x-act-chipper.jpg

Hey definitely! And why not, let's start using drivers from the bunkers and ball retrievers from the tee!

If you want to use your driver from the bunker, be my guest. And I find it offensive you attempt make the comparison between the putter in the rough and a ball retriever off the tee!!!!! #chuttersfollowtherulesofgolf and the ball retriever is not even a club.

Is it still bad if you actually use a lofted chutter?

odyssey-marxman-x-act-chipper.jpg

Thats a wedge in disguise, so it cannot be a chutter. A legitimate putter is a must have for proper chutting.

If you want to use your driver from the bunker, be my guest. And I find it offensive you attempt make the comparison between the putter in the rough and a ball retriever off the tee!!!!! #chuttersfollowtherulesofgolf and the ball retriever is not even a club.

haha I am fairly certain my accuracy with a putter out of the rough is about as good as my tee ball with a retriever would be!

We'll never know, on either accounts!

haha I am fairly certain my accuracy with a putter out of the rough is about as good as my tee ball with a retriever would be!

We'll never know, on either accounts!

How far do you think you can hit with your ball retriever?

Thats a wedge in disguise, so it cannot be a chutter. A legitimate putter is a must have for proper chutting.

agreed 100%, its putter or bust in the land of chutt

My dad is an expert futter. He outta from the fairway if there are no hazard in front of him. I yell at him for doing this...he has since become a better chipper and pitcher of the ball.

Freddie. It's Chutt with the "ch" from chip and the "utt" from putt. Not "shutt". You know like seasame street.

ch + utt is Chutt. Lol

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Oh my bad, I was taught 'ch' in some words is pronounced 'sh'..... Must be my college Ebonics kicking in

what the chutt?!

chutting is dangerous and never goes as planned. i definitely don't recommend it.

what the chutt?!

chutting is dangerous and never goes as planned. i definitely don't recommend it.

tnolan firmly in #TeamNoChutt. Well played dude, and I agree - chutting is VERY dangerous.

what the chutt?!

wrong, read through the thread, tons and tons of success stories

Its showing up as #1 on mine, haha. Good find Dev.

I notice we need to update the urban dictionary too.

Back