If a member of chutt nation gets in the MC will they forfeit their wedges?
Not at all, will just have to go with a solid putter that cuts through the grass well

Wouldn't that be buntting and require its own thread? Thats a totally different shot than chutting.

I believe that the handsome canadian is correct!

If a member of chutt nation gets in the MC will they forfeit their wedges?

Instead of 3 wedges, it will be 3 putters, depending on the rough of course.

So today I was in a spot a few inches in the rough with a couple feet of fringe and then about 10 feet of green to the flag.

I ended up chipping it to 2 feet and then went back to hit a couple of chutts to see how things would work out.
First chutt ended up about 8 feet past the hole and the second was about 8 feet short of the hole. Not nearly as good as my chip.

#teamnochutt

I find that it's much easier to tell how a chip will roll out since you don't have to judge 3 different speeds between rough/fringe/green

So today I was in a spot a few inches in the rough with a couple feet of fringe and then about 10 feet of green to the flag.

I ended up chipping it to 2 feet and then went back to hit a couple of chutts to see how things would work out.
First chutt ended up about 8 feet past the hole and the second was about 8 feet short of the hole. Not nearly as good as my chip.

#teamnochutt

I find that it's much easier to tell how a chip will roll out since you don't have to judge 3 different speeds between rough/fringe/green

That is awesome news Renren! Great chip!

#teamnochutt

Is that the first time you chutted? Or have you practiced before?

I saw a high school girl golfer chutt three times in 9 holes today. I'm starting to think this goes on way more than I realized.

Kevin

I saw a high school girl golfer chutt three times in 9 holes today. I'm starting to think this goes on way more than I realized.

Kevin

Was she good at it?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Is that the first time you chutted? Or have you practiced before?

I did it once like 3 months ago and hit the hole and lipped out.

I just feel that chipping makes so much more sense.

I might have to join the club. I never knew it had a name

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I did it once like 3 months ago and hit the hole and lipped out.

I just feel that chipping makes so much more sense.

It takes some practice, can't come in cold off the bench and expect miracles every time.

And it does sound like when u did offcially chutt in the past when it counted you were a chutt and a 1 putt

Just sayin

My favorite hashtag so far....#chuttingainteasy

Ok, so now I'm curious.

Where's the animosity against Chutting come from? I get the reference to drag putting because that's just a straight-up rules infraction.....

Freddie. It's Chutt with the "ch" from chip and the "utt" from putt. Not "shutt". You know like seasame street.

ch + utt is Chutt. Lol

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

I got myself signed up for a chutting lesson later today at the goat track. We have a Master chutter on board who has skills from 50 yds out with this type shot. He swears it will take five shots off my total score :bulgy-eyes:

Ok, so now I'm curious.

Where's the animosity against Chutting come from? I get the reference to drag putting because that's just a straight-up rules infraction.....

no idea, all I know is Dan has hatred for it and has a few followers, but nothing like the support #TeamChutt has!

Ok, so now I'm curious.

It's just kind of a running joke.. This thread isn't meant to be taken very seriously, I just have a deep lack of interest in using a putter from greenside rough, and Mike seems to thrive on it.

The rest, well, that's just 33 pages of awesomeness.

Not sure but is it also a chutt from the short fringe around the green if so i am guilty of this at times.. haha

Not sure but is it also a chutt from the short fringe around the green if so i am guilty of this at times.. haha

I will wait for a final ruling from the President of #TeamChutt but I do believe it has to be from the rough, not the fringe to be consider a true chutt.

It's just kind of a running joke.. This thread isn't meant to be taken very seriously, I just have a deep lack of interest in using a putter from greenside rough, and Mike seems to thrive on it.

The rest, well, that's just 33 pages of awesomeness.
It's 33 pages, but I am not sure if I would describe it as awesomeness. :bulgy-eyes:

Back