Cleveland CG Black Fairway Wood - THP Review

Maybe we can get Frank in here if he's done watching the WV game yet.

I think they're still scoring. Oh and they just did a celebration in front of the Alamo.

I was a bit off on Wednesday so I struggled with everything but I have hit this a couple of times and been wowed on my last round.

I was a bit off on Wednesday so I struggled with everything but I have hit this a couple of times and been wowed on my last round.
You managed to get out and hit this between WV scoring again on Texas? Damn youre good.

Glad you are liking your Black Driver Jon.

I had the Black 3 wood out on the range again today and it is just an easy fairway to get up in the air. It launches a very nice high and straight ball. The 39g shaft is killer for me. The 16* of loft makes this just an extremely playable club.

I had the Black 3 wood out on the range again today and it is just an easy fairway to get up in the air. It launches a very nice high and straight ball. The 39g shaft is killer for me. The 16* of loft makes this just an extremely playable club.

Lol. Doh! Wrong thread. Post deleted...

Even after 6 months I love my 16 degree, 39 Gram Miyazaki, CG 3 wood! I am not exceptionally long off the tee so this is a difference maker for me on long par 4's. Easy to get airborne, good distance. I am really considering going back to the CG Black driver as well. I gave up on it but think I gave up too quickly.

Back