Cleveland Classic Driver - THP Preview Thread

Soooo, my mom came into town to visit. Hoping she does't take it personal if I stop by the house, grab the driver, and take off.
That is absolutely understandable! Did it get delivered today?

Nevermind; Im a skimmer.

Yep, just a few minutes ago. I've been secretly expecting it this week, but I try not to get the hopes up.

Awesome news Hawk! I hope its there. Of course I'm leaving town this afternoon to play golf tomorrow!

Yep, just a few minutes ago. I've been secretly expecting it this week, but I try not to get the hopes up.
Man, between this getting delivered and just ordering your fairways, THAT IS AWESOME!

Awesome news Hawk! I hope its there. Of course I'm leaving town this afternoon to play golf tomorrow!

I hope so too buddy. Fed Ex is so odd with deliveries. Being the closest to CA, I'd expect to be first, but there have been times where the East Coast gets deliveries first.

Soooo, my mom came into town to visit. Hoping she does't take it personal if I stop by the house, grab the driver, and take off.

I'm sure Momma Hawk will completely understand

Hmm, I think Fedex has already come and gone from my hood.

Hawk I sincerely hope your Classic is there and not the dreaded slip. I'll break something in the data center if theres a slip on your door.

Hawk I sincerely hope your Classic is there and not the dreaded slip. I'll break something in the data center if theres a slip on your door.

Break something anyway for trying to brainwash you lol.

No man, Erica is home with the sick boy today, so it's been signed for and is in the house.

Guys lets remember to keep the equipment threads to the actual equipment and discuss sang delivery issues or stuff like that elsewhere. Thanks.

I went with the Classic 290 - 10.5° loft and the stock C Kua 43S shaft. I went with this set-up after demoing it in early March. I liked the slightly higher ball flight from the loft/shaft combo quite a bit.

Really, really looking forward to getting this out on the course. A range session wasn't in the cards tonight, but hopefully I can hit it tomorrow and get it out for a round on Sunday. Thanks to Cleveland for the amazingly quick shipping and supplying this great equipment for the Morgan Cup!

[video=youtube;Ccnz15--2lw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccnz15--2lw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

DSCN0658-L.jpg

DSCN0660-L.jpg

DSCN0662-L.jpg

DSCN0661-L.jpg

DSCN0656-L.jpg

DSCN0654-L.jpg

DSCN0655-L.jpg

DSCN0676-L.jpg

Great pics Hawk! This driver is truly a beauty and apparently works really well from the reviews.

Welcome to the world of Classic Goodness.

Welcome to the world of Classic Goodness.

Thanks! It's been a long time since I demoed it and I've been waiting to get it in the bag ever sense.

Beauty! Good luck with it tomorrow.

Even after seeing it a hundred times that face still looks huge and inviting. Hit it well hawk!

--
Tapatalk2

Congrats Hawk, beautiful driver. I was back on with the classic 290 today at bear creek west in Dallas. Hit 8 fairways which doesnt sound great, but I hit the ball right where I wanted on every drive but one. Playing a course for the first time, I miscalculated directions. There are some quirky fairways on this track and some blind tee shots as well. I absolutely love this driver!

Good lord that driver is sexy, great pics Hawk its just awesome looking.

Thanks gents. It's in the bag and ready to go.

What a beauty Hawk! I am so in love with the depth of that face. So hard not to pull the trigger on one now. CAN'T wait to hit this next month!

Really looking forward to your feedback - enjoy it buddy!!

Hawk that is a lovely club you got there. To the eye it's the most pleasing on the market, IMO

Dang Hawk, that is just downright gorgeous! Each time I see a beauty like your'sI get a little closer to pulling the trigger on my own. Keep us posted.

Hawk, it's a beauty! Just love the enormous face on the Classic! Cant wait to hear how your round goes. Enjoy it!

That crest or emblem on the bottom of the club is really cool. I think this is the first time I noticed it, nice touch by Cleveland

Back