Cleveland Releases Black Driver

War, you sound like me with the Superfast. I want to hit the Black so bad, called Edwin Watts and they were preorder only. With your limited time, do you think this driver is for you. More on the line of does it fit your game?

It could be. I could see myself gaming this driver, as when I keep my swing smooth and with a good tempo I hit some nice shots with it. I am much more consistent with the Black than the Superfast, but still throw in a wicked slice here and there. I believe it does fit my game, but at the same time, I need to hit the range and work on my swing.

War had his struggles today as we all did but I still say that this driver is a good fit for him. He hit a frozen fade in one hole that was so solid. He also hit some unmentionables which will come with anyone's game. But all in all I think had he been in the groove the club would have performed a lot better.
I only hit it once in the course on a pretty tight par 4 and played a sweeping fade. I like the feel and the sound it makes. I hit a few on the range with much better results just like my first time with the club. A nice smooth delivery produced a higher flight but it was still a tight fade. But that one high right shot is still lurking around that corner. That is one shot I do not want on the course.

Good stuff war. You need to have a little early Christmas as it obvious you're quite happy with the black.

Those rough swing days are rather annoying, but I like your attitude about it.

--
tapatalk

Good stuff war. You need to have a little early Christmas as it obvious you're quite happy with the black.

Those rough swing days are rather annoying, but I like your attitude about it.

--
tapatalk

They happen, some days are good, others arent. I have been adjusting my swing to fit my Superfast lately, and I think that has me all kinds of out of sync.

I feel I hit the Black driver so much better, that once I get some range time and find a consistency with it, it will be a nice fit for me.

They happen, some days are good, others arent. I have been adjusting my swing to fit my Superfast lately, and I think that has me all kinds of out of sync.

I feel I hit the Black driver so much better, that once I get some range time and find a consistency with it, it will be a nice fit for me.

I know exactly what you mean. Adjusting your swing to a club is a killer. Get ya one and we'll get together and demolish some balls together.

--
tapatalk

I know exactly what you mean. Adjusting your swing to a club is a killer. Get ya one and we'll get together and demolish some balls together.

--
tapatalk

Its just a matter of time now, just have to find one around here.

Back