Cleveland Smart Sole Full-Face Wedges

Have you had a chance to differentiate the 58 vs 64 yet? Early thoughts on carrying both?
My preliminary thoughts are that the Smart Sole C chipper and S sandwedge are both incredible and have a place in my bag. The L lob wedge can be very useful and I have used it in some particular situations and it is easier to hit than any lob wedge I have ever used and will stay in my bag until something else tickles my fancy but, it is not nearly as useful as the 58* S sandwedge that is really awesome. We're playing again tomorrow, but after a half dozen rounds so far, that is my current thought.

My preliminary thoughts are that the Smart Sole C chipper and S sandwedge are both incredible and have a place in my bag. The L lob wedge can be very useful and I have used it in some particular situations and it is easier to hit than any lob wedge I have ever used and will stay in my bag until something else tickles my fancy but, it is not nearly as useful as the 58* S sandwedge that is really awesome. We're playing again tomorrow, but after a half dozen rounds so far, that is my current thought.
What gives the S a locked bag spot but the L spot on watch?

SS Lob continues to be phenomenal. Yesterday I ended up in a bunker 5' below the green, with the pin only 7' on the green. Ball was slightly fried eggish, it was sitting exactly in the hole made where it landed from a steeply descending 8I. Opening up the 58 would have given me so much bounce I wouldn't get down to the ball. Playing the 58 square would have assured me of going long if I hit it hard enough to get over the lip. Squared up 64, played slightly back dug down under the ball and popped it gently up onto the green to 3' short of the hole. I couldnt have done that without the 64.......

Back