Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

Mine and Howies was the next day. Tyno got his bag same day.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

That is amazing!

Looking good Kyle!

Great looking driver Icey! I was just admiring these very clubs at the golf shop over lunch today.

Looks awesome Icey! I can't wait to get mine. With the snow you have, looks like I will get to hit mine before you do. :laughing:

Nice Icey! I'm getting the same grip, looks awesome and feels even better!

I really like the look of that color combo. Awesome man.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Awesome Icey, EXCITING dude!

Looks good kyle, first pics we have seen outside of the kids playroom correct lol?

I would have went Red as well, it just POPS

Very nice Icey (no pun intended)......love the red! Looks like LED red lights on that face!

Icey...a quick question:

If you turn the logo up, which setting do you have then on the club? (You had logo down at 9.5° right?)

Well here it is, big thanks to Cobra they went above and beyond to try and get us our custom shaft options, I can't wait to get it to the course, hopefully the snow melts quickly!!!
It's just amazing!!!

Alidla RIP Beta, looks mean!!! So does the GP Zgrip cord

Look at that beast, and in the elements

The face just looks hot and it's standing still

I love the black accents with the red

In it's new home: Naked, Stock and Monoline!!!

Stunning dude!! Gorgeous big stick!!

Now the phone calls will start asking if there is a cobra box on the porch when I get home.

Looking good Icey. Thats exviting and the red looks great.

Wow, that's sharp looking!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Icey let's hear about the shaft choice that you ended up with.

Ice has become our 2 minute warning. As soon as he gets his we all go through the roof with energy and anxiousness
I'm just trying to be my own early warning system!!
Looks good kyle, first pics we have seen outside of the kids playroom correct lol?

I would have went Red as well, it just POPS
Yesh, I thought the snow would be a nice backdrop.
Icey...a quick question:

If you turn the logo up, which setting do you have then on the club? (You had logo down at 9.5° right?)
I'll make sure I check when I get home. Means I'll have to break the wrench out of it's package!
Now the phone calls will start asking if there is a cobra box on the porch when I get home.
Sorry about htat.
Icey let's hear about the shaft choice that you ended up with.
You know it was a shaft of very similar profile to the Kuro Kage Black Stock Pro shaft, but will give me a little more spin and a little higher launch, plus it also had the 3.5ish torque I was looking for. I've seen good success with the RIP line in the past and kind of went with my gut a bit, time will tell if I was right or not, but it also looks amazing with the red head too!!! I guess that's just an added bonus.

Congrats Icey! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Looks awesome with the shaft combo.

Looks great Icey!

Definitely a good looking driver

Love the looks of the Beta Icey. You're going to love that shaft!

I decided to measure my drives for a quick 9 hole round today. I hit driver 5 times and measured them all.....

Hole 1: 251 yards
Hole 3: 251 yards
Hole 6: 260 yards
Hole 8: 238 yards (mishit)
Hole 9: 250 yards

So, I averaged exactly 250 yards today with the driver. That's a really good average for me. I'm sure that's a short knocker for most of you guys, but I am extremely happy with a 250 yard average drive. The blue bomber is really working well for me.

Like the monoline head cover Icey

I decided to measure my drives for a quick 9 hole round today. I hit driver 5 times and measured them all.....

Hole 1: 251 yards
Hole 3: 251 yards
Hole 6: 260 yards
Hole 8: 238 yards (mishit)
Hole 9: 250 yards

So, I averaged exactly 250 yards today with the driver. That's a really good average for me. I'm sure that's a short knocker for most of you guys, but I am extremely happy with a 250 yard average drive. The blue bomber is really working well for me.

Glad you're getting some solid yardages!

Back