Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

more pics:

DSC00992.JPG

DSC00993.JPG

DSC00994.JPG

DSC00996.JPG

DSC00997.JPG

DSC01008.JPG

Good looking group you got there TyNo. What shaft did you end up with?

added more pics, but was able to get my 1st choice...the RIP Phenom 50 stiff

Cobra was also excellent to me and was able to put the ZL NDMC 360 grip on there as well (although, we'll see how that works out)

my 2nd choice was the shaft you went with Erik so........if you don't mind, i'd enjoy a few cuts with that in Myrtle buddy.

added more pics, but was able to get my 1st choice...the RIP Phenom 50 stiff

Cobra was also excellent to me and was able to put the ZL NDMC 360 grip on there as well (although, we'll see how that works out)

my 2nd choice was the shaft you went with Erik so........if you don't mind, i'd enjoy a few cuts with that in Myrtle buddy.

What's mine is yours. Cobra really did a nice job with all the custom specs I through at them.

Those both look awesome Erik and Tyno! Can't believe how lucky we are to game these drivers!

I think that is the first Cell Pro I have seen in Blue. Looks amazing with the white shaft.
I remember reading a few months ago that you could get red and blue in the pro as custom orders. I'm so glad it worked out.

Thanks for the link , I am looking forward to seeing the price for these in the UK , and you are right on the button , love the fact you can get a free longer shaft when you grow...makes the investment worthwhile , great idea

Check out the U.S. Open edition that is soon to be released. Cobra is bringing some sweet clubs to the market.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367627674041.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367627674041.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0

O my, that is one sweet looking club with the kah' li in there. Great choice. :):thumbup:

holy cow I go out for a round of golf and come back to all these fantastic photos. Great job guys. Some super sexy looking drivers so far.

That US Open driver is sick! Probably coolest one I've ever seen.

Those are some sharp looking drivers guys.

Check out the U.S. Open edition that is soon to be released. Cobra is bringing some sweet clubs to the market.

Pretty awesome looking.

That looks amazing.

i should be able to get to the range tomorrow to break this bad boy in, and do a little MyFly tinkering as well...

i'm currently hitting my Classic near perfect right now, and this AMP Cell is an entirely different driver, so the honeymoon period could be a rocky start.

You all have some sexy drivers.

That has to be the best driver I've ever seen!!!
attachment.php

US open one looks good but I like the masters one better

Had a rocky start with the driver today, but realized after the 1st 18, I figured out that I was so confident with the driver that I was just swinging way too hard. On the 2nd 18, I slowed everything down a bit, and concentrated on a smooth swing and was rewarded with hitting 12/14 fairways, missing one just 2 ft into the rough, and hooking one into the next fairway, but it was loooooooong over there.

That has to be the best driver I've ever seen!!!
attachment.php

I would have to use a spidy headcover with that badboy. Colors match perfectly.

Tapatalking from the bottom of the cup.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367632645307.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367632645307.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 0
US open one looks great.

got the orange Amp Cell two weeks ago in stiff flex loving it.

browsed this thread for reviews prior to purchasing it.

Anyone have a B Asha 4S or 5S in it? If so how does it perform?

Back