I just bought a 4-GW set of these online for a great deal this week. I was unable to find a new set locally. I hit 100 balls at the range this afternoon for my first session with them. It was only 45 degrees and drizzling with a 15 mph wind right in the face. I absolutely loved hitting them, and could immediately notice an upgrade from my outdated Tommy Armour 845's. I love the look at address and the overall feel of the club weight, grips, etc. I've always been ok with the color, but after looking at them in my bag for the past three days I really dig the color. I hit them surprisingly well considering the poor conditions, and the fact it was my first time out since last season. I have a tee time tomorrow afternoon (I guess technically that's today) and am really excited to get these on the course and see what they do for me! Hopefully the new equipment will help me consistently break 90, which has previously only happened a couple times a year.
Congrats Primetime, looking forward to your feedback. Did you go with the steel or graphite shafts?

I bought these with the regular flex steel shafts. I'm unsure if regular flex is right for me, but it's what I've always had. I plan on gaming them for awhile to test them out, and with the cheap price tag I can still afford to get a fitting in the future and possibly upgrade to a higher quality shaft that fits my game correctly. I will update this evening after my round.

I bought these with the regular flex steel shafts. I'm unsure if regular flex is right for me, but it's what I've always had. I plan on gaming them for awhile to test them out, and with the cheap price tag I can still afford to get a fitting in the future and possibly upgrade to a higher quality shaft that fits my game correctly. I will update this evening after my round.
Good luck. Now you just need the orange bag, driver, fairway woods, and hybrids,

I'd probably hook the hell out of these, looks like a lot of off-set and sets up closed at address.

Well I played 27 holes with these yesterday afternoon and so far I give these irons 2 thumbs up. I felt they were fairly easy to hit as they were long and pretty forgiving. The conditions weren't the greatest yet, so I ended up hitting quite a few balls out of wet sloppy lies and patchy grass. Combine that and what the winter layoff does to my swing and the sample size of "good hits" was rather small. When I did hit it pure I noticed a very crisp feel and good launch. The short irons were very easy to fire into the greens and I felt very confident with them. The longer irons will take a couple rounds to get better feedback with, but when I hit them right, they were right. On a 164 yard par three with the wind slightly at us I hit the 7 iron, which compares to a traditional 6 iron. I caught the ball towards to toe and still managed to get up on the green, albeit a bit right and 10 yards short of pin high, but putting nonetheless. So there was some notable forgiveness there, it certainly wasn't as for giving as a SGI iron would be but u was looking to graduate to a little more of a simple GI iron with a sleeker look so it was what I expected. Overall I was happy with these. I started out with a 53 on the first 9 (had some bad putting displays) a 46 on the back nine, and finished with a 42 playing on the front again. I started birdie on the first hitting the four iron from the fairway to about 75 yards, stuck a 1/2 swing with the gap wedge within 10 and sank it. I had 4 pars, and 3 of them I was there in regulation, so as I got comfortable with them I was giving myself much better chances. I will continue to update my thoughts, hopefully in a shorter winded fashion :) as I continue to work with them.

Just purchased a used set of these 5-pw with graphite in regular flex from Cally pre-owned. Should be here tomorrow. Will play them on Saturday in league play and give an update. Demoed the 7 iron and was very impressed with the forgiveness and playability of these irons. Reminded me of my old R11 irons. These feel even a little softer then those. Sweet spot shots almost felt like I was hitting marshmellows, just so smooth.

Just bought one at a good price on ebay. Excited to see if these are as forgiving as what most people here are saying.

My friend just bought a set of these in graphite and I goto say these irons look really good in person.
I don't even like orange really but these irons look awesome IMO. Im gonna have to borrow his to see how I hit them.

Back