GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
If you received the January issue of the THP Newsletter today then you saw that COBRA Golf has a new line of clubs, the AMP line, coming out for 2012. Below are some additional pictures from what you saw in the newsletter. We are currently working on reviews for these clubs so stay tuned to the forum and homepage.

i-WkLZmqr-L.jpg

i-m7Cj68q-L.jpg

i-tMKqCVz-L.jpg

i-tht5Khm-L.jpg

i-KtFK56w-L.jpg

i-ftcK5xh-L.jpg

The old Rocketballz RBZ isn't looking so bad right now. These look interesting though.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Nice looking club, maybe a tad to much orange.

The hotlist sure had some good things to say about these but looks wasnt one of them. Fugly!

The technology in these sounds interesting and the look isn't to bad I'd game them!

I'm a bit disappointed of the looks here.

Is that a hollowed out back? If it plays well then the looks can be forgiven

I have to say that normally looks don't bother me. The red on these is obnoxious.

Its orange. If it was red it might look better.

Maybe that is why I find it horrible lol.

Looks like Rickie Fowler had a say so in the design of these irons. Maybe something to remind him of his Sunday outfit and College allegiance :D

I'm not a fan of the orange at all but I want to hit these. They look super forgiving.

In my defense I did drink a bit of Guinness last night and so my eyes are half closed

I think thats what it takes to stomach these. It called wearing your Cobra goggles.

Can't miss seeing these clubs anywhere on the course. Do they glow in the dark?

Do not dig the OSHA orange.

Yuck :bad:

Hmmm when Callaway came out with the X-24s, many people liked the orange on those clubs but these are not seeing any love. Funny how tastes change.

I do not mind the looks too much and I think these will do the job of appealing to the younger golfers. From the looks to the name, I believe they have a specific target audience in mind.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Hmmm when Callaway came out with the X-24s, many people liked the orange on those clubs but these are not seeing any love. Funny how tastes change.

I think more people disliked the orange then liked it on the X-24's. Plus they were not quite as obnoxious IMO.

I think more people disliked the orange then liked it on the X-24's. Plus they were not quite as obnoxious IMO.

Yea this is definitely a more florescent orange that the other. ALso the darker finish on the Callaway toned it down a bit.

Looks like a hybrid of the TaylorMade Burner Plus and Nike Machspeed irons with a dash of bright orange to me. But if it performs, that's what really matters!

When I thought it was red they looked pretty good to me, but if that's orange then I agree with everyone else...fugly!

Who (ability) are these for? The topline looks fairly thin in the pictures. And I gotta agree, I think the club characteristics are designed for the younger crowd.

Back