COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Cobra Golf took a step that no other major OEM had yet to do back in the fall when they released a full-on 3D printed putter. The Cobra King SuperSport-35 putter had such a unique tech story behind it, which made it stand out against practically every putter that could be found in today’s marketplace. There was so much excitement around this putter and how it was crafted that it left golf fans asking one common question: When is Cobra Golf going to expand this lineup and enter the putter arena? That answer is now. With much excitement, today is the day that Cobra Golf takes that next step and releases not just one putter lineup, but two with their new KING 3D Printed Series and KING Vintage...

[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/cobra-king-3d-printed-and-vintage-series-putters/]Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's a lot of putters to release. Expected a few when Cobra finally dropped them, but not this many!

And the prices I think are really good, $349 and $249! Can't wait to see more on each in the lineup, and more importantly, can't wait to see them in the Morgan Cup participants' bags!

• Staff
More options out of the gate than i was expecting.

The weight on the vintage makes me happy.

Haha yesterday in the MC thread when people were like "yeah I can roll that model tomorrow" I just sat and smiled. So many good options here. And the MOI on the 3D models are crazy high. Plus that insert....man these sound so strong right out of the gate.

Great write up @ddec

This technology is really exciting. When you look at high end putters and see all the little tricks they use to get weight away from where they don't want it and into where they do it's easy to see this nylon 3D printed material is the real deal. There will definitely be an Agera in my future for the MC. This putter looks amazing. Honestly to realease a putter line that on day 1 is the most advanced technology in putters is a pretty impressive fete.

3d_agera_back-angled-min.jpg

• Staff
Great write up @ddec

This technology is really exciting. When you look at high end putters and see all the little tricks they use to get weight away from where they don't want it and into where they do it's easy to see this nylon 3D printed material is the real deal. There will definitely be an Agera in my future for the MC. This putter looks amazing.

They gave themselves so much weight to play with by using this 3D nylon material. I have more of the tech photos on my office PC I can throw up later.

Great write-up Dean. I am still itching to see one of the Cobra putters out in the wild.

Great write up @ddec

This technology is really exciting. When you look at high end putters and see all the little tricks they use to get weight away from where they don't want it and into where they do it's easy to see this nylon 3D printed material is the real deal. There will definitely be an Agera in my future for the MC. This putter looks amazing. Honestly to realease a putter line that on day 1 is the most advanced technology in putters is a pretty impressive fete.

Hey That's my putter, 34" Please....Ha

Curious if it was performance, weighting or just logistics that moved away from as much of the metal 3d printing aspects, like the Supersport was.

Can not WAIT to see these in person

Cool. I wonder if they'll offer lattice inserts in a variety of colors.

I saw a handful of the vintage putters in the wild a few weeks back. (I think they were mistakenly brought to a demo day.) I thought they looked real sharp to my eye.

Attachments

• BAE02210-FC16-4529-AF79-CC677DA2260F.jpeg
    BAE02210-FC16-4529-AF79-CC677DA2260F.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 629F91EC-C42C-4FA3-93F6-0EB25C2DFBFC.jpeg
    629F91EC-C42C-4FA3-93F6-0EB25C2DFBFC.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 41FC6C09-2097-4CE1-B07D-C0AAE96E8691.jpeg
    41FC6C09-2097-4CE1-B07D-C0AAE96E8691.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 84
  • 4DB11C56-837C-405D-A2A5-C7FCD8A74D0A.jpeg
    4DB11C56-837C-405D-A2A5-C7FCD8A74D0A.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 79
I saw a handful of the vintage putters in the wild a few weeks back. (I think they were mistakenly brought to a demo day.) I thought they looked real sharp to my eye.

I really like what they did with the vintage line. Still some good tech with classic looks and at a good price.

I actually love that they have 2 different lineups. Coming out of the gate hot!

I really like what they did with the vintage line. Still some good tech with classic looks and at a good price.
I agree here and like the name and messaging.
Price is good too.

The 3D Printed Series is super intriguing. I really liked the sound and feel of the SuperSport and look forward to trying these out.

man a couple of slant necks to chose from as well! Going to be a tough choice

Are there pictures of all the shapes yet?

I will be giving these a roll. The Sik face is something I have wanted to try. Hopefully they will come out with a 3d mallet design with toe hang.

KING 3D Putters

Supernova
supernova_35_fang_address.png

Agera

3D_AGERA_PUTTER_ADDRESS.png

Grandsport

3D_GRANDSPORT_35_PUTTER_ADDRESS.png

These look really good! The Vintage Sport 45 would be my choice.

Back