Cobra Season Opener LE Darkspeed Driver

I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it...

Like this better than the PTC but still not as good as original DS heads.

Cobra does the limited edition stuff better than anyone, and that's a take I wont budge from. This is awesome.

I like the headcover on this one a little more than the head itself. I like the crown look a lot, but the sole is a little bland IMO. Like looking at this pic I think I'd prefer the headcover be subtle as is and the sole have this color of pink flowers instead of the grey. I do think this is a little more well rounded than this years PTC release.

1711719155852.png

I know I'm in the minority, but it's a pass for me. I know I wouldn't see the sole at address, however the overall design doesn't do anything for me.

It’s not my favorite one they’ve done but it’s growing on me.

that's one sweet looking driver!!!

I like it. The downplayed use of the yellow and green is cool.

I saw this earlier and I think I need to pull the trigger. My testing with DarkSpeed has gotten my attention and this design just checks all the boxes. not sure I can resist this one

That actually looks good.
Subtle and not "in your face".

I really like this one. Headcover and the driver both look great. Cobra's LE releases are usually really well done and this one does not disappoint.

It just doesn’t do it for me. Love the sole, don’t like the ring on the back of the crown.

Think about how awesome this head would look with one of those Hzrdus Hulk shafts. If I were man enough to use that shaft effectively, I may well be a buyer.

I’m torn on this one because I love everything Augusta related. I agree it’s tough to keep the dark look and create a design worthy of the tournament we all love. Initially I was not a fan but the more I look at it the more I kind of like it.

Is the crown glossy vs matte in the standard head?
Looks glossy to me:

IMG_1770.jpeg

Not my favorite, but looks good

I like the headcover, but really like the standard version better.

this looks so good. love the subtle hints of color.

I’m waiting on that Volition edition to drop!!!🔥🔥🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I think it looks awesome

I just love golf club names. Dark speed.how do I get that job naming?

Back