I'm about 5 bloodthirsty medals away from getting diamond on the Snipers....and I don't have any desire to do that with any other class as well.

why don't you guys start striving for prestige master then?

How many days played do you guys have?

Like 5 it's pretty sad actually hah.

Geez. I only have 3 days played. No wonder you guys are getting bored lol play some zombies or something!

I thought it was a well known fact that when you get a "fresh start" that it wipes out every single thing you have done in the gamem

MW3 didn't wipe your Prestige. I expected to lose everything else. Just not the the prestige badge.

Well. That was the last straw. I'm turning in this stupid ass game for store credit at Game Stop. I prestige, which I really didn't think I needed to anyway. And hit fresh start for my prestige award. I'd done this before in MW3 to reset my KDR and other stats to see if I'd been getting any better. Well, I hit reset and what do you know?!?! The stupid? #$@!€£ game resets me all the way back to Private Level 1. That's not the problem as I was on level one in the prestige anyway. The problem is that the idiots at Treyarch decided that they would also take your prestige away as well as camos... Everything! It resets you all the way back to private with no prestige that you just worked for like you just popped the game in for the first time!

You get a "fresh start" but only partly. You start at Prestige 1 and it's like your starting over again. Everything gets re-locked. However once you unlock a gun you previously worked on, you get all your camo's as well, just have to work on the attachments. Is this what your talking about? You also will level up faster after a prestige

You get a "fresh start" but only partly. You start at Prestige 1 and it's like your starting over again. Everything gets re-locked. However once you unlock a gun you previously worked on, you get all your camo's as well, just have to work on the attachments. Is this what your talking about? You also will level up faster after a prestige

No. I have no prestige. They took it with the refresh. The weapons I expected along with the level one. But they took my prestige badge I just earned.

No. I have no prestige. They took it with the refresh. The weapons I expected along with the level one. But they took my prestige badge I just earned.

That's weird because if you did this shortly before you posted about it, I prestiged at nearly the same time, and so far so good on everything on my end.

Havent played in almost a week having started through withdraw yet but I do miss the banter

Finally got the snipers diamond. I miss playing with my THP homies.

Just signed up for eBay so I could take advantage

Im blopping tonight, its been way too long

I re-bought the game with the glyde money I got. Withdrawal is a B!

i might hop on tonight. It's been a few weeks. I miss listening to ricky sing

backstreet's back alright!!!

Back