Everyone make sure you appear offline so we dont get weirdos joining and ruining our games. If anyone wants to play just send a text or a PM to someone and we will send an invite. Deano's brothers fiancee's cousin or something was playing last time and it was just weird.

Everyone make sure you appear offline so we dont get weirdos joining and ruining our games. If anyone wants to play just send a text or a PM to someone and we will send an invite. Deano's brothers fiancee's cousin or something was playing last time and it was just weird.

Cav4life

This coming from the guy whose friend played a knife game with a Riot Shield and RPG.

for all of my blopping homies

[video=youtube;fWNaR-rxAic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic[/video]

This coming from the guy whose friend played a knife game with a Riot Shield and RPG.

He had one of you losers on his friends list from another time we played and he joined from that. I was offline. Incidentally, he isnt even on my friends list anymore. He is being a complete doucher these days so we arent even talking. Has nothing to do with COD.

for all of my blopping homies

[video=youtube;fWNaR-rxAic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic[/video]
Did anybody else just listen to that? Damn.

He had one of you losers on his friends list from another time we played and he joined from that. I was offline. Incidentally, he isnt even on my friends list anymore. He is being a complete doucher these days so we arent even talking. Has nothing to do with COD.
sooooo...He's not coming with you to ohio?

Did anybody else just listen to that? Damn.

every stinking last word!

You're coming to OHIO?!?!??!

Yeah, I was going to show up on your doorstep as a surprise. I was gonna ring the door bell and tell Laura that Ruckus *uckus is here.

Got a clip to show off :)

Back