Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

I think you may have to stop reading those children's books if this is intelligent.... :D

Now, now Freddie, you know you wish you were on Team Lord Byron, you don't have to throw these tiny digs. :rose:

Now that's how you do it tadashi

tapatalk addict....

It looks like your team is trying to trade you for a player to be name later, what up with that? :confused2:

kool-aid-man.png

This guy would never ruin his good reputation. Team THP is the choice of champions!

Good pic Hawk. But I still take Team Hogan for the win.

TapAhoy!

Remember. ..One man's delusional is another man's genius my friend. He he

TapAhoy!

Your all dreaming. Just read the Sig

tapatalk addict....

hahaha you guys are hilarious!!!!

Now, now Freddie, you know you wish you were on Team Lord Byron, you don't have to throw these tiny digs. :rose:

It looks like your team is trying to trade you for a player to be name later, what up with that? :confused2:

Only to play with you DD.....

Only to play with you DD.....

That would be pretty awesome, of course if you let me know sometime when you are in ATL we can make that happen before May.

Two new free agents have just joined the fray. Biggsy and Mrs Biggsy will soon find out which teams we will be joining. All this talk of who is going to beat whom's ass can just stop.

That hush you just realized is fear setting in and there will be a lot of sad faces come May.

Two new free agents have just joined the fray. Biggsy and Mrs Biggsy will soon find out which teams we will be joining. All this talk of who is going to beat whom's ass can just stop.

That hush you just realized is fear setting in and there will be a lot of sad faces come May.

I see you making the assumption that we are on the same team. You can only hope....

:D

Tappin' from my iPad!

That is awesome Biggsy. I still have not been named on a team. Hopefully we can team it up and kick some butt!

I could see that....ESPN 27 maybe?

Team Nelson
Dr. Teeth
sirslicealot116
DawgDaddy
milehighgolfer
thedue
RxGus

Need I say more? With a team full of talent like this we may have ESPN trying to get their camera trucks on the course. Sorry boy's and girl's, but only 6 of us will be in the coverage.

Good to hear, that is great news!

Awesome!!! We have teamed up and kicked butt before. Let's do it again!

Glad to hear you and the Mrs. will be attending Biggsy!!

Team Palmer has been announced.

You got your team Rhino, congrats!!

Wow. Another losing team! Hahaha. They will be the loudest team for sure. Mcook and wr uh oh.

Team Palmer aka The Kings just happened. I see some sweet drink concoctions in our future! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back