Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Two new free agents have just joined the fray. Biggsy and Mrs Biggsy will soon find out which teams we will be joining. All this talk of who is going to beat whom's ass can just stop.

That hush you just realized is fear setting in and there will be a lot of sad faces come May.

Congrats to you and the Mrs biggsy! I am afraid the arse whupping talk is just beginning big guy :D!
Congrats to the new Team members and another one going down :deadhorse: errrrr Rhino is part of this losing bunch huh? hehe

Well the Canadians feel like the middle child of this outing. Pushed aside and ignored! Hahahah

Well the Canadians feel like the middle child of this outing. Pushed aside and ignored! Hahahah

There are not too many folks left so you can almost figure this one out bro!

This Team Palmer group is really going to have trouble. Such a shame too because Arnold Palmer is one of my all time favorites too.

Team Palmer
Canadan
Vegan
Idrops
mcook77
White Rhino
Mrs. Biggsy

Hi team palmer. I wonder if they make you all shiny trophies for your ninth place finish?

No, the one that matters has a team. The Breeze is all set.

That would take all the fun out of it for me. I honestly want to be on the last team announced.

Best for last!!! Lol

I remember Dwight, this kid at my grade school, used to say the same thing every recess. Secretly though, I think he didnt want to to be picked last. :alien:

The belbs is on Team Weir, yet to be announced.

Lots of Dwights at the outing.

There are two of us on the first two teams... Maybe they have an issue with the Maritimes. haha

Team Palmer
Canadan
Vegan
Idrops
mcook77
White Rhino
Mrs. Biggsy

Hi team palmer. I wonder if they make you all shiny trophies for your ninth place finish?

Well, Mr Palmer has his own line of drinks for great mixing so if we finish in 9th we have a VERY good reason unlike you.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice to see you're working on excuses already. Is chunky a secret member of your team?

Nice to see you're working on excuses already. Is chunky a secret member of your team?

I can neither confirm nor deny that rumor.

Tappin' from my iPad!

THere once was the Arnie's Army and now there's an Arnie's Rejects.

I get the feeling Arnie is sitting somewhere right now, and just shaking his head.

He cannot be pleased.

Look at all the jealousy coming forth. You all want what you can't have.

Just a bunch of haters I tell you....

And the irony that Vegan and I are on the same team. Coincidence??

Tappin' from my iPad!

Look at all the jealousy coming forth. You all want what you can't have.

Just a bunch of haters I tell you....

And the irony that Vegan and I are on the same team. Coincidence??

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm so jealous of a man that doesn't eat meat. I'm so jealous of a man that drinks vodka with mixers that teenage girls use.

No, I'm not.

Glad you and the Mrs are coming north my friend. The results have not changed, Team Hogan will still be taking the title.....

Team Palmer will run out of energy due to the lack of meat consumption by two of their members. Still looks like a good team!

Back