Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

I will be at the outing, OG. And in some form, will be participating in the Morgan Cup, whether it's playing or volunteering to help GG out.

Plus 2 .

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Hang in there buddy, I am sure you will be picked today. :D

T0AD is just pissed because he wants to be on Bullfrogs team :laughing::rofl:

Bullfrog talked me into one more round here in NW Ohio Last round till this fun packed event. Really looking forward to helping Team Player take names

Really? The outing isn't until May! You won't play again before that?

You really need to quit drinking. hehehe

Have you met Team Faldo? We will be getting our opponents hammered the night before each round by trying to keep up with us. It's all part of the plan. Buwahhahaha!!!

Really? The outing isn't until May! You won't play again before that?

Have you met Team Faldo? We will be getting our opponents hammered the night before each round by trying to keep up with us. It's all part of the plan. Buwahhahaha!!!

I accept that challenge.

Hi Chedster! I look forward to meeting you and the rest of TEAM JONES in May. Prepare to celebrate!

Preparations are underway! I look forward to meeting you and everyone else, too. Vancouver? Quite a long jaunt for you to make this party. Did you attend the DD last year at PGA National?

Team Watson was announced.
And Team Trevino had a change.

And there we have it, all teams have been announced...

...I think.

Team Watson huh? Well.. This should be elementary.

Team Watson FTW! The best was announced last! I hope all you guys are ready for a good old Watson butt whooping!

It is great to officially see all of the teams listed! Look forward to meeting everyone and I wish you luck in the competition....you will need it.

Villa crawl FTW!!

A solid team for sure! Also, I'm pretty sure I spied an interlooper on TT. Sweet!

Team Watson
mward
ripper's wife
truetemper's dad
cg13
T0AD
dmb012

Team Watson is a good group of people, I wish them well. I think they'll get 2nd place. The team that is going to STRUGGLE mightily is right here....oh these poor souls!! :D

Team Trevino
The Belbs
MaryC
truetemper
interlooper
mikedean441
adwillingham

Just because of the guy who this one is named after, it's my second favorite team. They won't win of course, but might finish second.

That is Tom, right? And not Bubba? hahaha

Team Watson is a good group of people, I wish them well. I think they'll get 2nd place. The team that is going to win easily is right here....oh these other poor souls!! :D

Team Trevino
The Belbs
MaryC
truetemper
interlooper
mikedean441
adwillingham

FIFY fishingforturds

Team Watson is a good group of people, I wish them well. I think they'll get 2nd place. The team that is going to STRUGGLE mightily is right here....oh these poor souls!! :D

Team Trevino
The Belbs
MaryC
truetemper
interlooper
mikedean441
adwillingham

Wow! Shocked to hear you say that you think they will beat Team THP since everyone knows Team Faldo is a lock for first place.

Welcome to the winning team Interlooper!!

Wow! Shocked to hear you say that you think they will beat Team THP since everyone knows Team Faldo is a lock for last place.

corrected your typo

Looks like a good group on Team Watson. Mrs Ripper has some game, hits it long and true.

Welcome TEAM WATSON!

Back