Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Somewhere in Texas, Lee Trevino is weeping at your comeback.

it was that or "I know you are but what am I"

in reality I dont have to say anything, I'll let his team-mate Bullfrog embaress them enough

in reality I dont have to say anything, I'll let his team-mate Bullfrog embaress them enough

Haha fair enough. It was a weak FIFY on his part, so you were already behind the 8-ball.

As long as he doesn't have weak comebacks like these, he won't embarass me at all.

Team Trevino, aka winners, glad to have all of you on what appears to be an unbeatable squad.

Team Trevino, aka winners, glad to have all of you on what appears to be an unbeatable squad.

yeah and it appears we are one of the more active teams too, excluding all of that nonsense that OG and Frog post that no one can understand

yeah and it appears we are one of the more active teams too, excluding all of that nonsense that OG and Frog post that no one can understand

HUH? You can understand an ARSE whupping can't ya !!!:beat-up: :deadhorse::terror::zsimpsons:..

HUH? You can understand an ARSE whupping can't ya !!!:beat-up: :deadhorse::terror::zsimpsons:..

You're just a "wantabe" arse whupper.

Looks like a good group on Team Watson. Mrs Ripper has some game, hits it long and true.

Welcome Mrs. Ripper! But don't you wish that you were on TEAM JONES, the winning team?

You mean like this arse whuppin OG??

a6898831-b39e-2fc1.jpg

What Team Trevino hands Team Geriatrics is gonna make KB's foot on your tailend feel like a momma's sweet hand on your brow.

Same goes for you Mr. Puttinforasixteen...

You're just a "wantabe" arse whupper.

Naw partner I am the real deal arse whupper! I am the one and only original arse whupper. I teach classes in arse whupping to those who need a quick lesson :D

You mean like this arse whuppin OG??

a6898831-b39e-2fc1.jpg

What Team Trevino hands Team Geriatrics is gonna make KB's foot on your tailend feel like a momma's sweet hand on your brow.

Same goes for you Mr. Puttinforasixteen...

haha Don't forget I want to take you lucky girlies on next time you come down and next time you won't be so lucky. That was just a set up round to get your confidence up. I did that to pesky old JB twice! Next time I play him Lord help that sucker from the arse whupping he is going to receive:deadhorse:

Gray,
If you could get money for all of those "setup" rounds you would be quite wealthy. I mean heck, every time you play with THPers, it must be a setup round...hehe

Gray,
If you could get money for all of those "setup" rounds you would be quite wealthy. I mean heck, every time you play with THPers, it must be a setup round...hehe

I guess MaryC and I are about to get our second "setup" round too.

Nope! I am fixing to take all those dang setup rounds away. You guys/gals have had your last pre arse whupping round of golf. I am coming after you from now on :deadhorse:

What everyone has failed to realize, is that OG is in fact a golf hustler. He's been setting every THPer up for years to make his big move...that's gotta be it, right OG?

What everyone has failed to realize, is that OG is in fact a golf hustler. He's been setting every THPer up for years to make his big move...that's gotta be it, right OG?

:D You better believe it!

I got 2 setup rounds myself. Come the outing, I will hear about 2 more. Then if Old Man Diaper gets into the Morgan Cup. We will hear about 3 more setup rounds. The only thing Gray is setting up is this old man changing station.

Baby-Changing-Station-1.jpg

old_man_depends_bumper_sticker-p128546933717100656z74sk_400.jpg

I got 2 setup rounds myself. Come the outing, I will hear about 2 more. Then if Old Man Diaper gets into the Morgan Cup. We will hear about 3 more setup rounds. The only thing Gray is setting up is this old man changing station.

Baby-Changing-Station-1.jpg

yea yea yea I have heard all the banner about how I am fooling around with you guys but that is all over now. The Tower of Power is bringing out the "A" game and you young uns will be running so fast to the wood shed that you will have to buy some new PF Flyers. The bottoms will be burnt off :D....

Hahaha, what a sinister plan you have created.

Old war.eagle here is the only one to have figured out the Master plan as you will all soon discover soon enough :beat-up: :crying:...

Team Watson has some potential, good to see mward found a home

Yeah Yeah Yeah. We have heard all about the tower of power Cower in the Shower.
Your A game may work on the executive course over Beatrice and Esther, but we have seen it up close against THPers.
Bring your van with a mattress for mattycaulk and the rest of the youngsters, because you are going to need some consoling after each round.

So now we have all the teams revealed and everyone is either going to win or tied for 9th place, depending on who you ask. LOL

When will the scoring methods used for this competition be announced? Will that be 45-60 days out just like the 4somes for each round?

Back