Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

I understand you guys like picking on OG. But your real competition isn't Team Snuggles... I feel that Team THP will be the one of the ones to beat. They will be beating on the door of 2nd or 3rd place. Team Faldo is the clear favorite.

Let me pick my Trifecta now... 1st: Team Faldo 2nd: Team Palmer 3rd: Team Jones

Team Watson will be finishing up around MC 2.0 time... LOL just picking

Kind of like HERBIE THE LUV BUG did?? You guys gonna fall apart into 3 seperate pieces... Have the rear pass the front???

If all you knuckleheads play 90 holes in two days and please do, Team Norman has this wrapped up. Plus I have MC 2.0 coattails I can ride once again.

If all you knuckleheads play 90 holes in two days and please do, Team Norman has this wrapped up. Plus I have MC 2.0 coattails I can ride once again.

Coattails? You were team Hackers. You scored more points than anyone else on that team, but like the MC, you'll be losing this event too.

Kind of like HERBIE THE LUV BUG did?? You guys gonna fall apart into 3 seperate pieces... Have the rear pass the front???

what the heck are you talkig about??? Is there a way we can ban him from posting in this thread ever again?

36 holes is a piece of cake, here in Ohio we do 36 on back to back days and only stop cause of lack of daylight.

wussies better man the eff up

36 holes is a piece of cake, here in Ohio we do 36 on back to back days and only stop cause of lack of daylight.

LOL spoken like a true outing rookie. I'll let you pass this time.

People saying they won't hit too many balls at Demo Day is like me saying I won't drink too much. It sounds nice, but it's just not going to happen.

I know for a fact I'll hit too many balls at demo day. I did the first one and every one since.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

I think you two have "turned the lights out" on the demo range the past two years and somehow STILL been able to also turn the lights out at the bar too!

That's what I thought too and I just skimmed the outing thread around the pg750'ish range to find it. Gave up after about 10 pages lol.

Time permitting after activities on Saturday or Sunday, I'll give a run at the 45 hole challenge if someone would care to join.

Sorry but playing 45 holes just sounds ludicrous to me. Last year we barely managed 36 and it was exhausting at that. 45 = not outing approved.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

AHHHhhhh newbies and their optimism. I remember thinking " 36 holes, no problem" and "you will have to tear me away from the golf course" my first year and then being dead for the last day on the Champions course but OEM is absolutely right, 45 holes after all the hitting of clubs combined with the heat/humidity is ludicrous BUT hey, go right on and play away!

Down Teamie! Stay fresh for the real competition and let the others exhaust themselves playing multi-rounds in a day. Florida in May makes Ohio in August look like February.

I was totally wiped after 36 this year. Almost impossible to stay hydrated with the heat and humidity. We took a cooler off of one of the cart girls and loaded it with ice and gatorade about 3 holes in to the second 18 and were still dead.

LOL spoken like a true outing rookie. I'll let you pass this time.

oh come on, Ive done it in Orlando and HIlton head in the dead of summer too, got a wife and 2 kids, I gotta golf as much as I can when I can

You sir, are on crack. Your team is full of newbs (a great thing) so they will exhaust themselves by the end of demo day. They will be too tired to actually swing when it matters.

For all of us Northerners, that isn't neccessarily a bad thing! Gives us a chance to groove a consistent swing (good or bad) after winter to be ready for the outing. You southerners do have a distinct advantage.

You guys must all be high talking about 45 holes or winning the competition.

oh come on, Ive done it in Orlando and HIlton head in the dead of summer too, got a wife and 2 kids, I gotta golf as much as I can when I can

haha ok then, play 90 holes, your not on my team anyway so rock on bro! Advantage Team Chunky

I've lived down here for 7 years, 36 holes is the most I will do. No point in pushing myself, I like being alive.

I've lived down here for 7 years, 36 holes is the most I will do. No point in pushing myself, I like being alive.

The only thing that kicks me off the course without hesitation is lightning. I won't mess around with that stuff.

what the heck are you talkig about??? Is there a way we can ban him from posting in this thread ever again?

Belbie said his team was gonna come in 1st 2nd and 3rd. And I said only if they broke into separate pieces. Oh nevermind. Ban me then. :laughing:

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

We are going to destroy all this year OEM

Belbie said his team was gonna come in 1st 2nd and 3rd. And I said only if they broke into separate pieces. Oh nevermind. Ban me then. :laughing:

Amphibians can Tapatalk.
Your wish is my command . . .

The faster you all realize team faldo will win, the easier the defeat will be

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

The faster you all realize team faldo will win, the easier the defeat will be

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Is there really a Team Faldo? Had not heard of this team yet.....forgettable at best.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Is there really a Team Faldo? Had not heard of this team yet.....forgettable at best.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Are you putting special ingredients in your cookies?? What ever you are using leads to memory loss and to more munchies...

45 holes? No sweat. I've got a sponsor called Tiagra...for when 18 holes just isn't enough.

Back