Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Are you putting special ingredients in your cookies?? What ever you are using leads to memory loss and to more munchies...

Sorry man but I only see a few teams that can even begin to compete with the kings known as Team Palmer and Nicky's play girls do not even make the Friday afternoon cut.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Sorry man but I only see a few teams that can even begin to compete with the kings known as Team Palmer and Nicky's play girls do not even make the Friday afternoon cut.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Your team will be fighting to stay out of last place

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Matty, you on krack?

Truth hurts , last place isn't too bad. You only have a year until you can redeem yourself :)

I'm gonna try and get 36 in today as practice for the outing. I've done it once before and was pretty tired after. 45 is out of the question for me. I know I'm going to play a ton of golf, and hit too many balls during the demo day. But I'm more interested in meeting everyone, and having a great time.

I'm gonna try and get 36 in today as practice for the outing. I've done it once before and was pretty tired after. 45 is out of the question for me. I know I'm going to play a ton of golf, and hit too many balls during the demo day. But I'm more interested in meeting everyone, and having a great time.

I once did 234 holes in one day. I won't be doing that again, and the most ill play at the outing is 36. Gotta have time at the bar/villa with the group.

I once did 234 holes in one day. I won't be doing that again, and the most ill play at the outing is 36. Gotta have time at the bar/villa with the group.

I played 360 holes in 1 day AND stayed at a holiday inn express

I'm playing before and after demo day......unmmmm, NoT. But I plan to hit more balls than I can imagine.

I played 36 holes in Orlando 2 days in a row last February. Of course, May will be much warmer than February, but I've played 36 holes in the past as well when I lived in South Carolina, it's not that bad.

I agree. I'm all for getting my money's worth too but within reason. At least within my reason. Plus we can't have old farts like OG crapping out before his team even has a chance to lose.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

Exactly! He may require a nap between 9 holes. I'm sure that will need to be factored in for team Nicklaus

That puts team Nicklaus at a distinct disadvantage right from the start. They better bring plenty of food, drink and know where all the bathrooms are located. It's like they're already a half man down.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

I understand you guys like picking on OG. But your real competition isn't Team Snuggles...

You younguns forget I live in the South too and we normally play 36 holes many Saturdays though out the hot summer. Plus I am a gym rat so you guys are going to be the ones crawling in the woodshed after Team Nicklaus lays the lumber down :beat-up::deadhorse::D

Hey look OG just woke up from a 3 day long nap. They just get longer and longer dont they?

I played 360 holes in 1 day AND stayed at a holiday inn express

Hahahah. I was actually being honest. Longest day of golf, we had forecaddies moving people out of the way, and people raking the bunkers and replacing divots. Played the "most holes in the country" 2 years in a row. :). Back when I was young and foolish.

Hey look OG just woke up from a 3 day long nap. They just get longer and longer dont they?

haha yea we older guys do take naps more than we did twenty years ago :D. With that said I think my physical fit status is pretty good now with my exercise routine. Heck I am going to play at least 27 holes today :golf2:

haha yea we older guys do take naps more than we did twenty years ago :D. With that said I think my physical fit status is pretty good now with my exercise routine. Heck I am going to play at least 27 holes today :golf2:

This old Dawg got in 27 yesterday himself, even though there is no official "Team Geritol" we will be holding our own at the outing for sure.

The key to playing more than one round in Florida is of course to drink plenty of fluids, and dress appropriately, meaning no cotton shirts for that second round...LOL

I finally got out to play yesterday.... Hmmmm lol. Team Hogan may need to anchor me with a good player!

I finally got out to play yesterday.... Hmmmm lol. Team Hogan may need to anchor me with a good player!

Dont be silly my fellow anchor boat, we anchor boats like nobody's bidness ese.

That will be good practice for you for the MC dude!!

Nah, I'm not worried about the MC. I'll destroy anyone there. I'm so serious I'm good when I play in that.

Dont be silly my fellow anchor boat, we anchor boats like nobody's bidness ese.

This is true OEM! I forgot about that. It's like we were made to bring our teams to victory.

wet tee shirt contests are not an officially sponsored event at the THP Outing

The key to playing more than one round in Florida is of course to drink plenty of fluids, and dress appropriately, meaning no cotton shirts for that second round...LOL

We are going to destroy toilets this year OEM

FIFY

The faster you all realize team faldo will win, the easier the defeat will be

QFT!!!

Is there really a Team Faldo? Had not heard of this team yet.....forgettable at best.

Tappin' from my iPad!

C'mon Cookie, you know you wish you were on Team Faldo so you could be a winner too. While we piss excellence, thanks to being a vegan, you piss asparagus

Everyone one wants to be on Team Faldo. Heck OG thinks he's on team snuggles, Team Faldo, Team Player and Team Snead.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Back