Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

DD I can't wiat to see you talk trash..I truly am looking forward to it.
Everytime I check in I want to start talking trash but until I know what the actual competition is I will wait. I do know this though, Team Nelson is going to be strong and tough to beat.

And add about 30 strokes for FL golf outing rookie. Bwa hahahahahaha

I guess that's why I have a great team with teammates that have my back. So we will still prevail!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

DD I can't wiat to see you talk trash..I truly am looking forward to it.

It will probably be weak, but still I will be slinging some of the filthy.

I'm going to start calling you dorthy...cuz you'll be wishing there was no place like home after the first day of beatings
I guess that's why I have a great team with teammates that have my back. So we will still prevail!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

They won't be able to help. Not when our team is full of outing vets all approved. You stand no chance. But I'm sure you guys will enjoy the villa crawl or whatever. Bottoms up.

And add about 30 strokes for FL golf outing rookie. Bwa hahahahahaha

i hope i don't have to add 30 to todays round ill need a calculator!

if you hit like you did today you will need a math tutor on the North/south. You can hit bad on that course and score well.
i hope i don't have to add 30 to todays round ill need a calculator!

if you hit like you did today you will need a math tutor on the North/south. You can hit bad on that course and score well.

im actually very excited to see how i play down there. i know ill be adding some strokes than my normal scores on the North/South but i think the new course will play to my strengths. But who knows never played down there and im sure there will be a learning curve of sorts.

Just wondering why you think you meant more to the Morgan Cup than ddec? You WON the thing, while he was just a winner IN it? hehe

Unless you made the putt that won the match that clinched the win, then I apologize!

Actually, I don't! HAHA

Smalls, do you want me to buy you a badge that says "Grammar Police" on it?

Bullfrog, great round today!

The key to playin the New course is not to miss it right and avaid the traps. If you can do that you will shoot a good number.
im actually very excited to see how i play down there. i know ill be adding some strokes than my normal scores on the North/South but i think the new course will play to my strengths. But who knows never played down there and im sure there will be a learning curve of sorts.

That's what you're telling me but what are you telling your teammates? Prob not to miss left and look out for the water!

Smalls, do you want me to buy you a badge that says "Grammar Police" on it?

Bullfrog, great round today!
Nothing to do with grammar, doc! More like a Freudian slip on your part!

I'm going to start calling you dorthy...cuz you'll be wishing there was no place like home after the first day of beatings

Lol. Don't worry the Lollipop Gill will be in full force at the outing. And Chunky is the leader. Mikedean is the coroner from Oz, " the wicked witch is dead."

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Everytime I check in I want to start talking trash but until I know what the actual competition is I will wait. I do know this though, Team Nelson is going to be strong and tough to beat.

Hang out more with OG and get some lessons.

On second thought, you may look to get advice from KellyBo. OG can't even get out of his own way....he has the permashovel digging his own grave.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Oh make noe mistake you'll know when I talk trash. That tip is for anyone that want to know how to play the New Course. The outer holes all have trouble right.Left is actually a good miss sice some of the holes run together.
That's what you're telling me but what are you telling your teammates? Prob not to miss left and look out for the water!

I only hit one bunker on the new course but still shot an 89. Work on your short game, especially putting on fast greens, and you will reap the benefits.

So how many holes are you outing rookies planning on playing now? 72? hahahahaha Do I hear 81?

So how many holes are you outing rookies planning on playing now? 72? hahahahaha Do I hear 81?

I know I'm dragging you around for at least 18!!!!!

I know it is early but I am planning quite a few rounds in May. Right now it looks like I am getting there on Tuesday so one or two rounds each day Wed, and Thurs. then one or two rounds each day Sat and Sunday.

Rino that's some serious rounds of golf

I plan to play 27 on Saturday and 18 (maybe 27 on Sunday), I can't be missing my naps :D

Back