Contest #6 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Absolutely loving this, some fantastic day 1 entries thus far. Keep 'em coming THP'ers and #Grandaddy hopefuls!!

Time to add one to the team to show this wee little man what's up!

X-Hot-400x300.jpg

Great entries, so far! I have a few ideas I'm working through, hopefully to get down to at least a couple of true entries.

This ones going to be good.

how do you get your tweets to show up in your post? EDIT: nevermind. jaybles came through!

Absolutely loving this, some fantastic day 1 entries thus far. Keep 'em coming THP'ers and #Grandaddy hopefuls!!

X-Hot-400x300.jpg
That's an awesome photo!

mine doesn't look like the others??? did I screw it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't show the tweet brackets when I type them in. But the long number in your tweets URL needs to go between [ tweet ] [/ tweet ] these. Just take the spaces out of the brackets.

***entry #1***

Some pretty good names out there already. No big surprise as there's some creative fellas on here.

can i ask a dumb question...how do you embed your tweets on this forum :arrogant:

can i ask a dumb question...how do you embed your tweets on this forum :arrogant:

Put the number in between that.

The creativity is off and running already. Some great ones!!! Keep them coming.

Just got caught up on this thread and all of the entries. Great job so far!

So uh...a wrestling name for Harry Arnett eh? There's only A MILLION ways you could go with this one. It's going to be a blast to see what you guys come up with.

first entry:

X-Hot-400x300.jpg
This photo just says so much but I'm drawing blanks. I'll get there.

First Entry,
For some reason this one is tough. Just so much floating around in head kind of a Harry overload there's just so much.

Back