Contest #6 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

1st day entry, love me some Mexican wrestling!

Contest #6 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

day 2

Day 2 entry ... Hope I am starting it off strong. For reals.

Let's have some fun with Mrs Arnett!

Hey uhhh Captain. You should probably know the hashtag for this event. #TheGrandaddy...Not sure what this #Grandaddy thing is. :D

Hey uhhh Captain. You should probably know the hashtag for this event. #TheGrandaddy...Not sure what this #Grandaddy thing is. :D

Figured I could cheat a little since it's not an official entry. Damn Twitter character limitation......but noted boss. :angel:

Day 2...

Panda entry

Entry #2

Harry calculated and executed every move last year, earning him the nickname "the Tactician" but this year I think he is vastly underestimating #TeamBasementDweller

@GisforUGA: @HarryArnettCG is Herschel Talker runnin his mouth @ record pace. In #TheGrandaddy @hackersparadise will have the sugar fallin from the sky.

ok, entry #2.

Hopefully he gets the Sensational Sherri reference from wrestling

@agalletto: @hackersparadise @HarryArnettCG shall be named "The Alpha InnoVator" #TheGrandaddy

@HarryArnettCG wrestler name should be Harry 'the Snake Roberts' Arnett; too bad he'll be DDT'd in December @hackersparadise #theGrandaddy

A little play on an old school (Bad News Brown) and new school wrestler (Bad News Barret)

Back