Contest & Final Chance - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Tonight has been a whirlwind of an evening.

Today I was on the range and letting my mind wander a little bit. As I had told my wife the night before, thoughts of "what if" were swirling and then quickly dismissed. To sit here now and know that in less than a month I am going to the Callaway headquarters to be fitted for an entirely new bag and then playing on some incredible course with said bag, its just dumbfounding.

Thank you to JB & GG for this ridiculous opportunity. Thank you to Callaway for making incredible equipment and sharing it with us THPers. And thank you to all my THP brethren for the support and encouragement to help TBD take down the #ZooCrew. Its time to even the score!

good good great words Heez. I honestly couldn't have said it better. You're going to emphasize what it takes to be a Dweller. Do THP a favor and take that trophy from the Zoo animals.

Congrats mate and #BD!

Very happy for you TheHeez and happier at your reaction! Good luck, rep us for the win!

Congrats Man make us Norcal Boys Proud

Congratulations Steve on making the team. Now make THP proud and go kick some Zoo Crew behind.

Congrats on the final spot.

Back