Contest - Taylormade Burner 2.0 Iron Set

Congratulations on the win - I hope they help take your game to the next level.

Congrats!!! I'm jealous... :D

Congrats on the massive win. Amazing prize and contest, thanks to THP and TM.

Just got home and no PM's! :crying: Congrats on the win MD!

A huge congrats to ya Matt! I know you must be bouncing off the walls!

Congratz mdbuschsr. You need to go to Vegas now with that kind of luck. You win a brand new set of irons the first month you found this site? That's amazing.

Congrats...you are a lucky hacker

:violin::banghead: for me

:clapp::alien2::drinks: for mdbuschsr

CONGRATULATION!!! Have a great first fitting and 'fairways and greens'!!!

Congrats on the win and I hope they treat you right. They are one set of fine sticks you got!

I almost feel bad for winning these so early in my THP "career". Almost! On the other hand I spend so much time here, it feels like I have been a member for ever!

So, excited for my fitting today that I woke up at 4:00AM. I've been re-reading the THP tester thread since I woke up so I can have some idea of what to expect from the clubs, and perhaps come up with a question or two.

I loved reading this post. I'm glad you won them, your excitement makes it even better. I can tell you that you'll notice a little more head weight so just put a good, smooth swing on them. Congrats again, good luck today and of course, let us know how it goes.

I almost feel bad for winning these so early in my THP "career". Almost! On the other hand I spend so much time here, it feels like I have been a member for ever!

So, excited for my fitting today that I woke up at 4:00AM. I've been re-reading the THP tester thread since I woke up so I can have some idea of what to expect from the clubs, and perhaps come up with a question or two.

I love all this excitement! Don't feel bad for winning anything man. This is an excelent first win!

Just saw this thread, congrats on the win. LOL at how excited you are, but I think any one of us would be just as excited. Can't wait to hear your feedback!

Congrats dude!

Took the Burner 2.0 6 iron to the hitting bay at Dick's yesterday, wow mdbuschsr your getting some very nice sticks! It took about 5 shots to fall in love with them and ask the guy how much my Diablo Edge irons would get on trade in!! Congrats again man!

Congratulations Matt! Those irons are real nice! I'm sure you'll love 'em.

Congrats mdbuschsr! Enjoy the new sticks!

Thanks for all of the congratulations everyone. If you are interested in following the story to it's fruition, I started a new thread here to document it.

Back