Contest - Taylormade Burner 2.0 Iron Set

Good luck to everyone who entered!!! Someone will be thrilled with the result of their victory.

Someone is about to score the best irons I have ever played. I'm telling you guys...these things are awesome!

I have to tell myself if I don't win...wait for the outing...but its gonna be hard! I want em soooo bad

I am feeling lucky.......
Good luck to all

All entries have been received and we will announce the winner at 11am EST.

good luck everyone! you truly will be getting what is one of the best irons i've ever hit.

thanks again to taylormade and to THP for making all of this possible. these contests have become something so regular that sometimes it just feels expected, and it's important to say thank you for giving to your community.

good luck everyone! you truly will be getting what is one of the best irons i've ever hit.

thanks again to taylormade and to THP for making all of this possible. these contests have become something so regular that sometimes it just feels expected, and it's important to say thank you for giving to your community.

For sure. This is a HUGE contest and has generated a ton of buzz and brought in all kinds of new members.

For sure. This is a HUGE contest and has generated a ton of buzz and brought in all kinds of new members.

yes it has hawk, it's been fun to watch for the past few days.

IS EVERYONE NERVOUSLY EXCITED????

I never try to get too hopeful, but I will admit that I was imagining hitting an 8 iron 150 yards with a 2.0 this morning. I want to win soooo bad!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm YES. I'm going to nap after I see who wins lol. Well I can't but I'd love too. Work is in the way.

Like you said TC it's prettymuch the norm around here for big contests. And it's a testament to THP and it's members. I love it!

I am excited to see who gets to join the "2.0 Club".

Great thanks to TaylorMade for another great prize for the crew here. Also, I really want to applaud TM for making such a great product with these, and believeing in them to the extent which they offered all the opportunities to THP, be it the sets for the official testers, the sets for demo at the outing, and the prize set here. I know that I am one customer who fell for (and bought) these because I got to try them out. To be honest, I didn't "get" the concepts and technologies from the original press info, but upon hitting them I was sold.

Anyway...I'm this excited, and I didn't even enter to win (which would just be rude since I'm already gaming them :act-up:).

Less than an hour to go, fingers crossed!! Good luck everybody!!

Thanks again to THP and TaylorMade!!

good luck guys! i have a meeting at 11 so i won't be here but i do want to say that whoever wins, will be one lucky b*stard, haha. i love these irons, more and more and this is an incredible opportunity for someone.

i wish you all the best of luck, and welcome to the club!

Not sure I will be around for the announcement. If i'm not, congrats to whoever picks up this set of sticks!

Good luck to all and may an early Chirstmas be coming to your door :golf2:!!!

Good luck to all who entered and may whomever wins be deserving and use these irons well.

i feel like a kid on christmas day LOL

We want to thank everybody for entering what we thought was a fun and educational contest about a great new set of irons. We asked people to find the answers to 3 questions and the entries just poured in.

Once again, THP has the pleasure of giving this set of irons to a first time winner on the site.

1. Every Burner 2.0 Iron sole has been shaped to reduce what?

Ground Resistance

2. There are 8 different videos talking about the technology in the Burner 2.0 Irons. Who is the person speaking in those 8 videos?

Bret Wahl - Senior Director, Iron Research and Development

3. Taylormade is taking Burner 2.0 irons on what they call the Unstoppable 8 Demo Day Tour. Going to 8 different cities to showcase the new irons and fit golfers around the country. What are those 8 cities that are hosting these events?

San Diego, Houston, Palm Springs, Orlando, Phoenix, Tampa, Miami, Palm Beach

And the winner is:

Spoiler
Forum Screen Name: mdbuschsr

Congratulations!

If you did not win this one, no sweat, THP has a new contest coming up later today that we will be announcing soon.

We want to thank Taylormade Golf for this wonderful prize for our readers, and all the great readers for taking the time to submit your entries.

First time winner!! Congrats :clapp:

Congrats mdbuschsr!! Enjoy them!!

Congrats, mdb! You are a lucky man :) Enjoy the new sticks!

mdbuschsr -- Happy for ya man!

congrats MDB, enjoy the new sticks

Back