Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

Im not sure I would call that an advantage though. Having to play 27 or more tomorrow could be an issue.

Think so? I thought about that but was not sure what the weather was calling for tomorrow. If it's calm and 90's I could see the heat taking it's toll.

Seems like we are seeing a birdie putt rolled in every 30 seconds right now...feel kinda bad for the guys that already completed their rounds today (like a pick of mine by the name of Scott Verplank).

I have three guys playing well, but I need Kaymer to cool off to have a chance at winning the contest. I just hope to see some good golf though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think so? I thought about that but was not sure what the weather was calling for tomorrow. If it's calm and 90's I could see the heat taking it's toll.

Seems like we are seeing a birdie putt rolled in every 30 seconds right now...feel kinda bad for the guys that already completed their rounds today (like a pick of mine by the name of Scott Verplank).

Figure the leaders will only have about an hour and 15 minutes of light to play golf tonight. Then add in that JB Holmes is in that mix and you have about 4, maybe 5 holes played. That is a lot of golf to play out there tomorrow.

Here's the forecast for Ponte Vedra Beach tomorrow.
adabaddc-013b-66a3.jpg

Go KJ!

Figure the leaders will only have about an hour and 15 minutes of light to play golf tonight. Then add in that JB Holmes is in that mix and you have about 4, maybe 5 holes played. That is a lot of golf to play out there tomorrow.

JB Holmes is the WILDCARD!! Haha

Reminds of the It's Always Sunny episode where Charlie is the Wildcard.

And the forecast does not look great for tomorrow....will be a blast to follow for sure!

My daughter had her 5 year old dance recital today which means I've been out of the loop entirely regarding the players today!!!!! Now to go back and skim a little...

lol, I agree!!!!
Haha. What's funny is I'm not even rooting for the sake of this contest, I'm pretty much already out of that (Goydos, Campbell, Marino). I'm just trying not to lose too much ground in the fantasy standings.

My daughter had her 5 year old dance recital today which means I've been out of the loop entirely regarding the players today!!!!! Now to go back and skim a little...

Rain delay, you missed highlights and re runs of friday's round.

I just looked at the standings for the first time and I am in 4th place? How did that happen?

Haha. What's funny is I'm not even rooting for the sake of this contest, I'm pretty much already out of that (Goydos, Campbell, Marino). I'm just trying not to lose too much ground in the fantasy standings.

You have a monster cushion dude! You should be letting some of us back into it, hahaha

Rain delay, you missed highlights and re runs of friday's round.

Thank you sir! Appreciate that seriously.

I just looked at the standings for the first time and I am in 4th place? How did that happen?

Uh, you didn't let GG set your roster? Or me for that matter...

You have a monster cushion dude! You should be letting some of us back into it, hahaha
I seriously agonized over my lineup this week, the prize money for this tournament is huge! I screw up, and I lose my lead in a hurry.

I seriously agonized over my lineup this week, the prize money for this tournament is huge! I screw up, and I lose my lead in a hurry.

I hear ya man. I stopped making changes to my lineup about a month ago. I just decided to go with my first instinct. I'd say you'll be ok.

Luke Donald decided to wear his valentine outfit for hundy

I hear ya man. I stopped making changes to my lineup about a month ago. I just decided to go with my first instinct. I'd say you'll be ok.
I keep saying I'm just gonna pick guys that I like. I hate finding myself rooting against people just because they're not in my lineup. Never ends up that way though.

Choi's Bois! haha I like it!

I'd like a pair of the pants Sergio is wearing today.

Breaking News!!!!!

Spoiler
Steve Stricker is wearing khaki pants

Back