Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

I'm 1-2 in the three games that are still playing. I'm definitely losing the G'Town-VCU game, the Syracuse-Indian State game is up in the air, but winning right now and the Georgia-Washington game I'm down by 8.

Gtown-VCU is hurting me something fierce, but go go go huskies!

I sucked on the night games. Lost the VCU, Marquette, and Illinois games. Good thing I didn't have any of those others going to the sweet 16. Still have hope but going to need to be near perfect from here on out, to have a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow not off to a good start....that's the last time I ever ask my brother for advice on my bracket

I dont know whether Im doing good or not. I still have 1 perfect bracket, 1 with 1 loss. My final 4 still havent been touched and my elite 8 are all secure minus louisville. In the end this post goes to show how clueless I am when it comes to any sort of college sport, or any sport in general that is popular in America.

Yikes. Can I rename by bracket to mytime's POS?

I dont know whether Im doing good or not. I still have 1 perfect bracket, 1 with 1 loss. My final 4 still havent been touched and my elite 8 are all secure minus louisville. In the end this post goes to show how clueless I am when it comes to any sort of college sport, or any sport in general that is popular in America.

Too bad you didn't get into our contest with one of those brackets.

I think he is talking about the each little individual brackets. As in he got a perfect southeast missed 1 in another, etc. Not whole different brackets.

I think he is talking about the each little individual brackets. As in he got a perfect southeast missed 1 in another, etc. Not whole different brackets.

Another clear point on how illiterate I am when it comes to college sports. :)

I've always posted round by round results, but with this many in, I'm going to wait until after this weekend's games. I am too busy today to be able to get it done, sorry.

If anyone wants to post results, please remove everyone's real name and only post their THP name.

The leaders are:

1. Pennglynns 270 points
T2. Dtak, Fildini, Chunkylover, tomahawk, Nate M, Lukey 719, Oshahar, Iron Forty, SW FLA and Tbox with 260.

This thing is so rigged how does Morehead st beat Louisville and Gtown lose to VCU !!!!! This is BS !!!! I need some help today for sure

Dent = out of it :deadhorse:

Just curious, what happens if a tie happens cause it is very possible in this.

Is it just me or is the leaderboard all jacked up?

Just curious, what happens if a tie happens cause it is very possible in this.

Our ties are the same as in the ESPN rules. There are about 9 tie breakers, first of which is total score of the champinship game. If anyone is still tied after all the tiebreakers, I think JB and GG will draw for the winner. (Subject to change until they say what they will do)

Back