Contest Winners Thread

That's great, Thainer. Congrats again on the win and all the great clothes.

That is awesome Thainer. Some great stuff!!!

Love it - congratulations Thainer!

Tap before talk.

Sweet threads Thainer!

Lovin the green sweater shirt combo

Sorry, this is LONG overdue, but here are the pics of the sweet T.P. Mills putter I won at the 2011 Outing with the poker chip draw. One of only five made and the other 4 were presented to the THP staff (Hanks, P4B, Hawk, and TC). In a way, I feel like I'm on staff! Hehe :act-up: Enjoy!

SDC10808.jpg

SDC10810.jpg

SDC10811.jpg

SDC10812.jpg

SDC10813.jpg

SDC10814.jpg

SDC10815.jpg

SDC10816.jpg

That is a work of art..... Congrats.

Thainer your collection is awesome too. Congrats on that fabulous haul

Nice pics 9 iron

That is some nice gear Thainer. Great pics of that gorgeous putter 9-Iron Man

Beautiful putter 9iron!

Tap before talk.

Thanks all.

Dan, no plans right now. My Ghost is working really well right now and seeing as this is such a collectors item, I think this one's going on the mantel. I wouldn't want to potentially damage it or anything.

Thanks all.

Dan, no plans right now. My Ghost is working really well right now and seeing as this is such a collectors item, I think this one's going on the mantel. I wouldn't want to potentially damage it or anything.

I don't blame you, although kudos to your reservation.. I'd be sitting there with my legs twitching wanting to play with it haha!

Nice to hear the ghost is working well!

Congrats guys and thanks for the pics

Awesome stuff, gentleman. Thainer, you got your hands on some really classy stuff. Love it. And that T.P. Mills is beautiful.

Great haul Thainer and 9-iron. Some sweet clothes and that putter is rock solid!

Congrats to Thainer and to 9-iron, I love me some Ashworth clothes and T P Mills putters are really works of art. Enjoy those prizes guys and thanks for sharing the pics.

Thainer, I'm insanely jealous of you for getting those clothes. They look great dude.

9 iron, that putter is saweeeet isn't it? Congrats on another great outing prize :)

Great looking putter 9-iron! Love the headcover with all that fur.

very nive putter - congrats

Congratulations KB, the pics look great.

Congrats again KB. Keep Gray away from it!

Back