Contest Winners Thread

I'm gonna add this in the Cleveland Demo Day thread but here is a little video of the TL 310 I won in the Short Drive Contest. Thank you so much again! There were a lot of serious golfers so I had to be quiet while filming..

[YOUTUBE]EoUatxERuRk[/YOUTUBE]

Nice driver, dakota, and beautiful putter, Spank!

Sorry for the delay but I've been pretty busy at work... now finally I can share these images of the beautiful Never Compromise putter I won at the THP 2011 Outing putting contest!

I've never been happier to knock it to within a foot and a half! Many thanks again to THP and Never Compromise for this great prize!

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

Slice she is beautiful... Congrats and enjoy.....

Awesome. I would say you were so lucky but it sounds like you earned that beauty! Congrats.

drooooooooooollllll

that putter sure is sexy!!

very nice putter indeed

Thanks for the pics (and vid) winners! Great looking stuff.

Slice - that putter is beautiful! Congrats on earning the victory!!

Those are some serious door prizes and we still have others to hear from, I love THP. Congrats again all.

Looks very nice...love the head cover great look.

Wow...that is one sweet putter...love the graphics...very jealous.

sweet looking driver!

That is awsome well done and well done to JB & GG...top stuff that :clapp::clapp:

Great Looking putter. I like the NC looks very much. Great Driver as well. Congrats.

Nice putter, slice. Congrats on the win!

That is one sexy putter!

That is some sweet swag from the outing. Congrats on the wins folks.

Thanks for sharing pics everyone. Man, there's been some awesome loot collected in the past couple of weeks. I love it!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Dang those are some awesome prizes. Can't wait to attend a THP event so I have a chance to win some of these prizes!

I won an THP-Ashworth contest that took place back in masters week. The thread can be found here. As you can see, you had to choose four golfers, consisting of 1 Ashworth Staffer, 2 TMaG staffers, 1 other golfer. My team consisted of LUKE DONALD, Ryan Palmer, Martin Laird, and Tiger Woods. Due to things beyond my/Ashworths control, this is a little delayed. But its definitely better late than ever.

The winner (me :blob:) received Freddy Couples' scripted outfits for the week. 4 incredible Ashworth Polos, 4 incredible Ashworth Sweaters, and 4 incredible pairs of Ashworth pants(which need to be tailored because Im consistently dropping lbs for some reason?). I cannot speak to the quality highly enough, and the style is right up my alley.

1237996354_geqjX-L.jpg

And finally, the goods!

151746a8.jpg

d403c4c4.jpg

Closeups of the Polo/Sweater colour combos.

8aa69b3a.jpg

2346474b.jpg

973a75e9.jpg

df6cad69.jpg

A huge, huge thanks goes out to Taylormade-Adidas-Ashworth and THP for this opportunity and win! Thanks again and if anyone has any questions at all feel free to ask!

Congrats Thainer!! That's a real sick prize.

Back