Costco or Sam's Club and why

I shop at Costco because they have much better meats, bread, and overall baked goods in general. I also think they have a better variety of things to choose from as far as the canned foods and such.

I think it sucks that they only take American Express but at the same time it doesnt really matter as I have good credit and only carry that and my Visa.

EDIT: I have never seen some things at Sam's Club that I have at costco as well. Example: Lucky Jeans for $40, Cresent Tool Set for $100...

That's not true. They have found that mold is throughout anything it's on. If you see it - throw the entire thing away.

To be fair, some cheeses mold better than others.

b534ca20.jpg

Luckily for me,the cheeses I eat are OK. Mozzarella? I freeze that anyway since I buy it for when we get frozen pizzas.

I wonder why you cant eat bleu cheese after it molds?

I figure penicillin is mold and penicillin is medicine so mold must be medicine. Following that logic, mold must be good for you, so eat it and you don't have to take the needle in the behind to get better. Mold is good!

Because this never happens other places. Wow. Especially the not controlling their kids part. You NEVER see that anywhere else. I haven't noticed the stinking part any more than anywhere else. Perhaps I must be part of it since I don't notice it.

Me too. I don't even notice kids when I go into Walmart. I also save probably $100 a week on groceries there compared to buying food at a chain supermarket so I will keep going there. I also buy golf balls, gloves and tees at Walmart.

Costco for me, they are more conviently located where I live (in the Seattle area). plus, I am on my sisters membership.

I joined Costco once. Costcoed me fiddy bucks. I bought about 5 lbs of chicken breast the same day for $1.39 a lb. Never went back. Costcoed me $11.39 a pound for that chicken. It was pretty good but....

I joined Costco once. Costcoed me fiddy bucks. I bought about 5 lbs of chicken breast the same day for $1.39 a lb. Never went back. Costcoed me $11.39 a pound for that chicken. It was pretty good but....

There are a few Costco in San Diego that have gas stations Don. I save about $3 a week buying gas from them than from anybody else. You could have recouped that $50 in just a few months.

Back