Crazy Deal on Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover Set Includes: Travel Cover, Duffel & Shoe Bag - $99

My son's arrived today FullSizeRender.jpeg

Mine delivered today. Just opened it. Very nice. The materials feel thick and "rugged" the zippers are a firm pull but not difficult. No snags or interruptions with an easy pull. The shoe bag is a new thing to me. Seems interesting. A good place to store socks that I always seem to forget. The actual metal zipper is large with ample space to grip. I didn't unfold the travel bag for golf (i'm to tired to put it back in its neat little space) but the materials are on par with the duffel and shoe bag. Great purchase on this special price.

Glad I didn't miss this! Just ordered

Mine showed up today. These are really well constructed. I don't know that I'll have a lot of use for the shoe bag, we'll see I guess. The duffel itself is almost worth the price.

Now I just need a reason to use it.

Mine showed up today. These are really well constructed. I don't know that I'll have a lot of use for the shoe bag, we'll see I guess. The duffel itself is almost worth the price.

Now I just need a reason to use it.
I love a good duffel bag.

Package arrived today! Duffle and shoe bag appear to be very high quality and love the gunmetal color, excited to use them both for trip to Ballyhack in a few months. Travel bag will be getting gifted to my father (he’s never had a travel bag so he’s excited, plays golf on trips but usually just rents clubs at course).

Although I don’t have any flying with clubs planned I jumped on this deal. My prior CD travel bag gave me many years of good service so I had no hesitation grabbing another, especially with the duffel and shoe bag as icing on the cake.

Just saw this today…ordered it. Mine current travel case still works but on its last legs. It should still work when someone asks to borrow it again 😁

Uh, HECK YES!

This is awesome, ordered! Thank you @Rod Dunlap !

BOOM! Mine just arrived!!

Right in time for the trip to Briggs!

Saw @Jman bag in person and I must say I was super impressed with the quality of it.

Back