Custom Gambler Contest Prize

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted to post some pictures of this incredible putter that came in today. For those attending the outing this year, you are probably aware that we have a long putt contest where everybody gets a chance at a putt from around 100 feet and the closest to the hole wins a prize. Well here is the prize for this year. A brand new sealed in the plastic CUSTOM Never Compromise Gambler putter.

Of course this is just 1 of about 20 other prizes were are giving away at the 2011 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day.

1235082344_iYkVM-L.jpg

1235082690_dKxMK-L.jpg

1235083295_2cdPh-L.jpg

1235082997_QGFQy-L.jpg

1235083487_n4pFp-L.jpg

1235083753_Dv5gQ-L.jpg

1235084711_jooPE-L.jpg

1235083989_eyZsf-L.jpg

1235084248_TYeiH-L.jpg

1235084491_ZHB7F-L.jpg

JB that is gorgeous. I'm just gonna keep this picture up all day. WOW.

What an awesome prize! Whoever wins this is going to love it. THP never ceases to amaze me.

WOW! I'm making that putt this year! Last year I think I putted it off the green, across the cart path and into the water, but this year I'm making it!

Lord have mercy.

oh my!!!!!!! That thing is gorgeous!!!!

That looks amazing. I love that headcover!

WOW! That is wicked sweet!

that is sick

Straight sexy right there...such an awesome prize!!!

Great looking putter. Man I wish I were going to the outing. NC comes through again. Good luck to all that will make the outing

Wow!!! That's the one I want!! I'm even more sad I can't make the outing!! Medical bills suck!!!

That will look great hanging on my wall...unfortunately that is all I can do with it, being left handed, but it looks awesome. Arrrgghh...I hate being a lefty!!!!

I skimtastically assumed that this was an example of one of the putters for testing...
Good thing I slowed down and read it!

wicked prize!!

That sound was me running to the putting green to work on my 100 foot putts. That putter looks AMAZING!!!

Nice!! Can't wait to see it in person!!

That sound was me running to the putting green to work on my 100 foot putts. That putter looks AMAZING!!!

I don't think I have any putting greens around me that are that long. Fantastic job by NC. That putter is a work of art

I need a tissue...

...to wipe the tear from my eye.

I think a lefty's gonna win this beauty!!!! Just to rub it in.

Wow the second best looking one Ive seen today haha :alien:

Back