Custom Gambler Contest Prize

Simply stunning....I am really impressed with the new NC offerings. They look immaculate and from the sounds of it feel even better,

I'm definitely interested in the feel - can't wait to try one of these out. I'm learning that while I like a somewhat soft feel from the putter face, I like to get audible feedback. I have liked the sound from the Ping Redwood - kind of like a wood bat crack to my ear. I believe this Never Compromise is made from the same 303ss material. I have a bunch of putters sitting in the garage that don't have this sound - probably time to send them on their way to eBay.

that s some major incentive to practice my putting! awesome prize:banana:

That is absolutely beatiful. I'm already looking forward to next years so I can go.

Just had a chance to look at this again. Love the color combo and the gold sightline is sweeeeet.

That is absolutely beatiful. I'm already looking forward to next years so I can go.

Love to have you WC. They are always a blast.

Simply a stunning putter right there. Good luck to everyone attending, someone will be walking away with an outstanding piece of art.

Holy :poop: I do not normally get greatly excited about equipment as some others do on here but that putter is awesome!!! I want that putter!! gonna start practicing tomorrow!!

Sweet looking putter! I wouldn't mind switching out the Scotty for this bad boy any day of the week!

Wow... That is simply stunning. Practice your lags guys who are going!

Makes me even more jealous I can't make it! Someone is going to have an AWESOME new putter! Good luck to everyone going!

I love the color scheme you decided on with this. Really gives a sense of luxury.

Had my first in the hand experience with the gambler. Love the weight and feel. Pics don't do this club justice.

Some lucky THPer come next week will have this one in their hands.

im excited to see who wins!! i wish i could attend !! good luck everyone

That looks really great. I bet whoever gets it will improve his handicap a lot because he/she will be spending a lot of time at the practice putting green.

Sweet Looking Putter! Someone's gonna be very happy.

Good luck to everyone at the outing, there are some really great prizes that will be heading home with some of you.

I absolutely LOVE the stamping on the bottom of this putter! So cool!

I'm draining that putt.

Go get it hawk, its yours for the taking buddy.

What a beauty!

Great prize! THP is the best.

so wish I had the cash and money to attend this outing

that is one sexy putter.

That is an awesome looking putter! Is it too late for me to make the outing?!:golf:

Back