Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Flite Golf- Stand Bag from rockbottomgolf.com for $39.70 + $16.99 s&h. Pretty nice looking bag for the money. Only 4 more hours to grab this deal.
http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/top-flite-golf-stand-bag.html

yhst-17159114447480_2166_1610863921

Kingdom59 has a ton of Travis Mathew stuff 55% off today.

Looks like you can get it for $35 ($85 if you include the cost of the $100 voucher) with the promo code on the web page. I just emailed their CS to see if I can wait for the voucher to order and still get the promo discount.

For folks who wondered, the rebate on the Superfast at Golf Zone runs until July 31. If you buy your BuyWithMe voucher today, you can use it on July 30 and get the rebate AND the $50 extra. I just ordered and have mine on the way at $85. I love golf deals (my wife, on the other hand...)!

Golfsmith is having their Friends and Family sale until the 31st. Enter FFJ11 in the cart and get 20 to 35% off

golf town (south surrey for all you greater vancouver people ) is selling new nike strt8 drivers for 75 dollars
nickent drivers for 50 dollars as well as an assortment of fairway metals and hybrids
this is not an advertised sale

mannnnn they don't have the orange in stock

naileditgolf has DEMO superfast 2.0 woods for $99

naileditgolf has DEMO superfast 2.0 woods for $99

Could have gotten them brand new from Golf Zone Online with the Buy With Me gift certificate last week. They seem to be doing that certificate often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back