Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdom 59 has Jaws wedges for $69.99. I know they have a following round here. Unfortunately, it looks like they are only offering chrome finish.

Travis Mathew has a 15% off code for their online store today because it's Bubba Watson's birthday: bubbabday

wilson tw9 wedge 45.99 at caddiesbag.com

GPP has the Clicgear 3.0 push cart for 169...

budgetgolf.com has Callaway Jaws Wedges for 64.96 this week

budgetgolf.com has Callaway Jaws Wedges for 64.96 this week

Can you provide a link? I am only seeing them at 119 on their site. I would pick those up at that price!

Yeah, I looked earlier and could only find them for 119... maybe it was a temporary misprint?

no problem, hope it works for you.

Worked perfect. I now have a Vintage 52* and 56* on it's way so thanks. I wanted to have backup for the CG15's.

Worked perfect. I now have a Vintage 52* and 56* on it's way so thanks. I wanted to have backup for the CG15's.

wow didn't waste any time! that's great to hear!

Thanks again ddec!

Hey guys, is this a reputable site? Sounds like a great deal.

very reputable. They are great to deal with, plus the UPS ground everything for like 6 or 7 bucks. I have had no issues with them

Ok, thanks a lot ddec!

They also shipped fast! I had a tracking number within an hour of confirming my order. I have bought a few things from BudgetGolf. They do a great job.

They also shipped fast! I had a tracking number within an hour of confirming my order. I have bought a few things from BudgetGolf. They do a great job.

they have been great to deal with every time I have purchased from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back