Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rockbottomgolf.com has adams a3 irons for 191 with free shipping.

These are the practice prov's for 26.99 Great deal because the practice balls are the exact same thing as reg prov's

These are the practice prov's for 26.99 Great deal because the practice balls are the exact same thing as reg prov's

You gave no link. This is my opinion but $26.99 for practice balls seems a little pricey when you can get some brand new bridgestone balls for about 3 more bucks or less.

check out http://knetgolf.com, coupon code: FALL25 for 25% all used golf balls. the deal expired 10/12 but i just used it yesterday (10/21). i play the mint condition prov1x's and save a bundle! no scuffs, just logos, look new. free shipping on orders over $79 too. ordered 4 dozen mint 2009 prov1x's for $101.97. saved $33.99 off the already low price. $2.12 cents a ball as opposed to $4 new! they have every type of ball you wanna hit. (no i don't work there, just excited to play prov1x's at half price)

Last edited:
Last edited:
check out http://knetgolf.com, coupon code: FALL25 for 25% all used golf balls. the deal expired 10/12 but i just used it yesterday (10/21). i play the mint condition prov1x's and save a bundle! no scuffs, just logos, look new. free shipping on orders over $79 too. ordered 4 dozen mint 2009 prov1x's for $101.97. saved $33.99 off the already low price. $2.12 cents a ball as opposed to $4 new! they have every type of ball you wanna hit. (no i don't work there, just excited to play prov1x's at half price)

lol.... saying that made me doubt it.... haha... jk

Thanks, guys! Could definitely use these to buy balls.

You need to read the fine print on these things (list edited), because one time I did not:

*The following brands and products are not included in coupon offers: all Titleist products; TaylorMade, Callaway, and Nike golf;

Good lookin' out. Thanks!

Oops, wrong thread, sorry.

(moved to "Deal of the Day" thread)

tgw.com is selling the TaylorMade xFT wedge for $89.99. They also have an additional 15% off storewide, so each wedge comes out to $76.49!

That's the same deal I got, Dtak. Great price! 15% can be pretty huge when it comes to golf equipment.

That's the same deal I got, Dtak. Great price! 15% can be pretty huge when it comes to golf equipment.

Especially if everything is MAP. Thanks, DTak! Gonna snag one.

I looked everywhere for the best deal and TGW won. Add to that that the shipping is only 6.99 and it's a win-win.

got an email budget golf with some of their deals of the week.

Ping Tour W Black Nickel Wedges - 49.99
Cleveland VP1 and VP2 putters - 39.99
Wilson Staff Di9 irons 5-AW Graphite Shafts - 204.95

they ship everything for 6.99 via UPS Ground. budgetgolf.net

got an email budget golf with some of their deals of the week.

Ping Tour W Black Nickel Wedges - 49.99
Cleveland VP1 and VP2 putters - 39.99
Wilson Staff Di9 irons 5-AW Graphite Shafts - 204.95

they ship everything for 6.99 via UPS Ground. budgetgolf.net

Wow, that's a nice price on the Di9's.

I was hitting the Di7's a few weeks ago for giggles and they felt awesome. I wonder how the Di9's compare.....
Wow, that's a nice price on the Di9's.

gppgolf.com has pentas again for $29.99 per dozen!

Shipping is $8+ so I would recommend getting 3-4 dozen at least to get the best deal.

gppgolf.com has pentas again for $29.99 per dozen!

Shipping is $8+ so I would recommend getting 3-4 dozen at least to get the best deal.

Nice find! Great deal on a great ball.

For you Srixon bargain hunters out there, gppgolf.com also has AD333's on sale today only for $12.99 a dozen. You also get a free Srixon hat if you buy two dozen, for what it's worth.

Free 2-Day Shipping for Account Holders at Callaway Pre-Owned (until years end)
(signing up for an account is free)

Picked up a Callaway FT-IZ 5W to go with the awesome 3W I tested at the THP outing...

Bama!!!!!!! There ya are!
Free 2-Day Shipping for Account Holders at Callaway Pre-Owned (until years end)
(signing up for an account is free)

Picked up a Callaway FT-IZ 5W to go with the awesome 3W I tested at the THP outing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back