Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Did you see this somewhere? I'm not finding it, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.
It’s on their website. 40% bonus

I wonder... are you the top tier of their rewards program? Because I see nothing.
I am. I’m platinum. I see it on the webpage once I log in but once I log out it goes away.
IMG_9087.png

I am. I’m platinum. I see it on the webpage once I log in but once I log out it goes away.
View attachment 9243698
That must be it then. Sadly it doesn't look like golds are included right now. But also... knowing they regularly do 2X trades later on in the summer I'd probably wait anyways.

Looks like the Callaway 50% trade in bonus is back on
Good call! Mine was a 50% bonus. Had a couple old clubs laying around and now have an ai smoke 7 wood coming for $20. :)

I can't find this ANYWHERE.....
Seems like its more targeted than typical. Didn't mean to raise the alarm for so many haha

Seems like its more targeted than typical. Didn't mean to raise the alarm for so many haha
If I remember correctly they have done it targeted for the last few years. Sucks but they have. This is the first year I’ve gotten the targeted ones. Sucks that it’s different percentages for different people but is what it is I guess. Just happy I finally got it this year. Lol

I'm not sure if this is a pricing mistake or something, but $25 for an excellent condition 5W and $20 for a 5H seem pretty great for the ladies.

I'm not sure if this is a pricing mistake or something, but $25 for an excellent condition 5W and $20 for a 5H seem pretty great for the ladies.

I just ordered one of each for the wife, she was in the market for some new woods :) Price was low enough that it was a pretty low risk.

I can update this once I receive them and report back with overall condition. The description states them as "used, good condition". Who knows what they will actually look like.

I just ordered one of each for the wife, she was in the market for some new woods :) Price was low enough that it was a pretty low risk.

I can update this once I receive them and report back with overall condition. The description states them as "used, good condition". Who knows what they will actually look like.
In the past I've found GG/3Balls conditions to be a tier below CPO

This 50 percent trade in bonus has me really looking at ai smoke irons.

Back