Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Bridgestone Tour B golf balls 3 dozen on sale for $95.00 Through group golfer. You don’t have to live in South Carolina.

Attachments

• IMG_4974.png
    IMG_4974.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 31
https://stitchgolf.com/collections/pullovers
Stitch has a bunch of layering and colder weather items for sale now that Spring has sprung (for some!).

Was on UA as well (they have a teacher discount on ID.me and other Healthcare/responder ones if it applies) and they have a bunch of sale stuff too.

I wish golf courses and especially golf resorts had educator discounts. It's expensive for us! ID.me has been great with stores. Anyone know if any resorts that offer something like that?

https://stitchgolf.com/collections/pullovers
Stitch has a bunch of layering and colder weather items for sale now that Spring has sprung (for some!).

Was on UA as well (they have a teacher discount on ID.me and other Healthcare/responder ones if it applies) and they have a bunch of sale stuff too.

I wish golf courses and especially golf resorts had educator discounts. It's expensive for us! ID.me has been great with stores. Anyone know if any resorts that offer something like that?
I wish courses had a Canadan discount.

I wish courses had a Canadan discount.
It’s probably the Cana part that does away with discounts. 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe Ohiodan would have better luck.

If you're in the market Theragun

1711625561614.png

Thought I would try the Kirkland yellow balls, $15 off if you buy two, sets of two (4 dozen total):

1711903702872.png

Thought I would try the Kirkland yellow balls, $15 off if you buy two, sets of two (4 dozen total):

View attachment 9252955
$55 for 48 balls? That's not bad.

I have not used the new Kirkland's, I guess I need to read up on how they perform relative to other "high-end balls". I have been using ProV1X and today tried a Snell MTB Prime X (I was given a sleeve) and they scuffed much easier than the ProV cover. I really like the yellow balls though, for reasons others have talked about on here.

Global Golf offer

1712234262590.png

ShotScope has released the "V5" this is not the X5

1712234518916.png

Anyone looking for a solid golf bag needs to jump on this.

Anyone looking for a solid golf bag needs to jump on this.

I hope someone here was able to take advantage of this deal as both are Sold Out.

I hope someone here was able to take advantage of this deal as both are Sold Out.
I do not need a bag but I was ready to purchase that walker stand bag for $100!!!

I do not need a bag but I was ready to purchase that walker stand bag for $100!!!
same. I am in the market for a bag because I am down to my 2015 Grandaddy bag and this is a steal.

Looks like the rider bag is still in stock.

Looks like the rider bag is still in stock.
I know it's not a popular opinion for some here, but that is my favorite top. What a deal.

For people in the Rochester NY area. live sale
1712928246890.png

Back