DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some 712 AP1s heading my way soon

Sounds like a good test iron. I just checked it these shafts. They look pretty good.

Sounds like a good test iron. I just checked it these shafts. They look pretty good.

I'm not sure exactly which ones they are sending yet, but I really like the Program 130s. Good feel, nice flight. I'm excited.

I'm not sure exactly which ones they are sending yet, but I really like the Program 130s. Good feel, nice flight. I'm excited.

Have you contacted them yet? Maybe they will let you pick.

Have you contacted them yet? Maybe they will let you pick.

I emailed them but got an automated reply saying they were out of the office till 1/2/14 so hopefully when the time comes I get to pick. I hope I get to at leat choose the flex!

I emailed them but got an automated reply saying they were out of the office till 1/2/14 so hopefully when the time comes I get to pick. I hope I get to at leat choose the flex!

Excited for you. Hope you get to pick out some that will work for you.

So are ya all just playing Fri. or anyone playing Sat also?

I would like to play next Saturday if anyone is interested.

Dadgum it
Yeah, I got cabin fever BAD..stupid snow. I think I'm makin it.

Dadgum it
Yeah, I got cabin fever BAD..stupid snow. I think I'm makin it.

You make it down and I'll find a way to get out for a round.

I'd need a passport. Lol

looking to play somewhere on the dallas side tomorrow (Thursday). mworsham mentioned some interest... let's see what we can put together

looking to play somewhere on the dallas side tomorrow (Thursday). mworsham mentioned some interest... let's see what we can put together

Just saw your PM and I would definitely come up tp Corinth tomorrow. What time are you thinking about playing?

Just saw your PM and I would definitely come up tp Corinth tomorrow. What time are you thinking about playing?

If we're doing oakmont it can be whenever you want. It's the same price all day and it's close enough to home that I don't have to worry about traffic. You tell me :)

If we're doing oakmont it can be whenever you want. It's the same price all day and it's close enough to home that I don't have to worry about traffic. You tell me :)

It's supposed to climb out of the 30s by 11. Would 11 be ok with you?

It's supposed to climb out of the 30s by 11. Would 11 be ok with you?

I can get 10:45 or 11:45, the tee times between are blocked off

sounds good. I'll grab the full tee time at 11:45. Room for 2 or 3 more if anyone wants to join. Guest fee will be $47 with cart. The more the merrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back