DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it helps anyone make the decision, Happy Hour starts at 4pm... Crown and Down is $2 off. $3 and $4 beers. We should be done just in time for that :D

I cant make it.. roughly 6 hr drive & I'd hav'ta leave around 4am. Plus the fact I'm watching John Wayne marathon with beer and some Beam

Cookie I'm on my way for tomorrow

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Friday, 12/27
Pecan Valley River
11AM tee time
$16 walking or $29 riding

1) #Cookie
2) Shakey
3) Brian_Mc
4) bulldog
5) niteowl03

Add me too, we can play 5 after 11am

Didn't know that but I trust ya, change made!

Want me to bring you're "lot of shirts" that you wanted?

Didn't know that but I trust ya, change made!

Want me to bring you're "lot of shirts" that you wanted?

Sounds great. I'll bring you some money and maybe a yellow poker chip!!

Made it.. it is 4:10 and I'm at Edwin watts and then I'll go get me a room at Motel 6

Made it.. it is 4:10 and I'm at Edwin watts and then I'll go get me a room at Motel 6

Which Edwin Watts? Arlington is the one closing down and having sales.

Nope..on Camp something drive.lol

Think I had enough of your guys traffic. I-35W stop & crawl

Think I had enough of your guys traffic. I-35W stop & crawl

Should have said something. 820 west is open and much faster to tour current location

I30 goes east/west......can't go down. :D

So if you are traveling west and orient your map correctly and trace your finger "down" on the map which direction would your finger be going?

any of the DFW crew have a Cobra Amp Cell driver they want to offload? I'd prefer the pro version but really either works. Would be even cooler if it was already set up stiff. Between swiftflow and mworsham I think I'm convinced I need one in my bag :) I figured I'd ask you guys before I hit the marketplace or the bay

I guess that's how they do things up North then. We'll still accept you Aaron.

Up north? Born and raised in Texas sir...

Do you know how to orient a map? The map is turned so it's facing the direction you are traveling(kinda like your GPS does automatically) so in the given example traveling down would be going east.

any of the DFW crew have a Cobra Amp Cell driver they want to offload? I'd prefer the pro version but really either works. Would be even cooler if it was already set up stiff. Between swiftflow and mworsham I think I'm convinced I need one in my bag :) I figured I'd ask you guys before I hit the marketplace or the bay

I think Cookie has one, but don't quote me on that

Down isn't a navigable direction. It's not on compasses & when I got my Capt license they didn't go over up & down just N, S, E, W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back