DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Dudes.. I'm here. Lol

Have fun fellas! Wish I was there.

15 minutes out

Frost delay, we are pushed out to 1130 and 1145 approximately.

good times today fellas. I had some struggles but I really do enjoy that course and of course the company. Let's do it again soon!

btw, thanks for that corona and snickers, bulldog. When I got home I realized that's the only food I had all day. Thankfully the wife had dinner ready :D

Good times today. Enjoyed the meeting some more THPers.

Could have done without that triple on 18 though.

Got home at 10..
Had a good time except for Texas traffic congestion and my aching back.
NiteOwl & wifey: truly thank your for dinner!!! And enjoyed it.
Good to see ya again Cookie
Brian & BG: I had fun with you guys even tho my game lacked alot today.

Got home at 10..
Had a good time except for Texas traffic congestion and my aching back.
NiteOwl & wifey: truly thank your for dinner!!! And enjoyed it.
Good to see ya again Cookie
Brian & BG: I had fun with you guys even tho my game lacked alot today.

No problem, it was fun! Hopefully we will get to come your way sometime soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody forgot to text me, ha wouldn't have worked out anyway. Cut my flight close as it was. The thought that counts?

Somebody forgot to text me, ha wouldn't have worked out anyway. Cut my flight close as it was. The thought that counts?

Sorry I didn't have your number! We will make it happen next time

I found a good deal on that ProLaunch Red you recommended from the 'bay. I'm also going to try out the black tie 7m3 and hopefully the voodoo svs7. I might even put a myfly tip on the motore speeder 7.2 xs I have in the garage... I loved the amp cell head so much that I am trying *hard* to find the shaft that works best for me in it. Although the stock one really didn't do too bad on a few holes :D

I found a good deal on that ProLaunch Red you recommended from the 'bay. I'm also going to try out the black tie 7m3 and hopefully the voodoo svs7. I might even put a myfly tip on the motore speeder 7.2 xs I have in the garage... I loved the amp cell head so much that I am trying *hard* to find the shaft that works best for me in it. Although the stock one really didn't do too bad on a few holes :D

Whatever you don't like I wouldn't mind taking a whack at before you sell it. I love the amp cell head but am always up for a new shaft!!

consider it done. They will all have oversize grips on them once I get them but if that doesn't bother you, swing away!

That's my fault. We were on a congested course that had our finishing time quite unpredictable.

I need to spend some time with the stock shaft if you decide you aren't playing it anymore.

I need to spend some time with the stock shaft if you decide you aren't playing it anymore.

it's going to be tough to unseat that stock shaft from its current throne, I liked it that much. But, I figured if I like the driver this much as-is, I owe it to myself to at least try some "better" shafts and see how they work out. You can definitely hit the stock fujikura one any time man

Andrew has one he isn't using. I bet he would let you borrow it

What do I have that I am not using?

Oh yeah. I do. Cookie you are more than welcome to try it out if you want.

Oh yeah. I do. Cookie you are more than welcome to try it out if you want.

Cool, thanks! You back in town this week? Able to play Tuesday or Wednesday?

Cool, thanks! You back in town this week? Able to play Tuesday or Wednesday?

I will be back in town late tomorrow. Not sure I can play Tuesday or Wednesday, but for sure on Saturday or Sunday.

After thinking about it, its pretty scary that Aaron knows my golfing inventory. I wonder what else he knows about me?! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back