DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited about tomorrow's round! (which usually means I'll play like crap)

Looking forward to meeting some more THPers. I feel privileged to play with someone who drove 6 hours south just to get in a round.

Come join us for dinner!!

Right now, how about last week?

Where did you guys go have dinner?

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

We just had dinner at Reata's in Alpine and now at the the Saddle club bar
de7ajave.jpg

Have to pass this time. About to eat with the family.

Friday, 12/27
Pecan Valley River
10:45 & 11AM tee time
$16 walking or $29 riding

1) #Cookie
2) Shakey
3) Brian_Mc
4) bulldog
5) niteowl03
6) baldguy

Friday, 12/27
Pecan Valley River

1) #Cookie
2) Shakey
3) Brian_Mc
4) bulldog
5) niteowl03
6) baldguy
boom! I'll take my conference call on the road this week :D

I'm down for walking or riding. I will go with whatever the rest of my group is doing

Friday, 12/27
Pecan Valley River

1) #Cookie
2) Shakey
3) Brian_Mc
4) bulldog
5) niteowl03
6) baldguy

I have another friend coming too Cookie!!

also, thanks to mworsham and Swiftflow for pushing me towards the amp cell driver. I think it wil forgive me a bit more on my normal misses than my R1 does. I also like the stock sitff *way* better on this one than I do on the R1. We'll see how it gets me down the fairway tomorrow

also, thanks to mworsham and Swiftflow for pushing me towards the amp cell driver. I think it wil forgive me a bit more on my normal misses than my R1 does. I also like the stock sitff *way* better on this one than I do on the R1. We'll see how it gets me down the fairway tomorrow

Its a great driver! You will not be disappointed!

You were hitting mine really nicely. I hope you'll like the new one. And thanks for the game today at Oakmont. The greens ate me up but it was great to get some swings in!

they were set really tough today, plus they were so fast. You had some great shots out there. Especially being your first round back off the IR!

Does Pecan Valley have a driving range? I assume so, but I haven't played there before.

I'm pretty pumped... It's been about 6 weeks since I've touched my clubs so I have low expectations...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does Pecan Valley have a driving range? I assume so, but I haven't played there before.

I'm pretty pumped... It's been about 6 weeks since I've touched my clubs so I have low expectations...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes they do.

Friday, 12/27
Pecan Valley River

1) #Cookie
2) Shakey
3) Brian_Mc
4) bulldog
5) niteowl03
6) baldguy
7) niteowl03 friend

I'll wave as I'm flying in, if I have time between locations today may be able to swing by and say hello. That would be awesome! Have a great round!

Loading up @ the waffle house. .need the energy. Lol

I will be at the driving range by 9:45. Remember we have a tee time at 10:45 then 11:00 so we all need to be done at the range by 10:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back